- Made with 80% actual quartz stone; only a diamond is harder
Last updated on 2022-07-02 at 11:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding the right kitchen sink for your home resembles a simple task, right? To the unprepared, it may seem like you find the right color palette, and then you decide on a material, and finally settle on a price point before you purchase, but this is only the first step in the process. Buying the right kitchen sink is harder than you would expect.
The first issue with buying a new kitchen sink is that there are countless manufacturers to choose from, making it more of a game of roulette than anything else. This is compounded by the fact that each of these companies offers hundreds of different products on their catalogs, making it nearly impossible to find info on the sink you need.
So what do you do when there are too many sinks to find proper reviews, yet you still want to know how to find the right one for your home? Well, to answer that question, we have written a review on Swanstone’s kitchen sinks so you can get an idea of whether or not they’ll work for you.
39 x 26 x 13 inches
33 x 22 x 10 inches
33 x 22 x 9 inches
32 x 21 x 10.6 inches
Table of Contents
Swanstone Reviews 2022
Swanstone QZLS-3322 Drop-In Large/Small Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Can be installed as both undermount and drop-in sink
- Comes with clean lines and organic curves make it pleasantly easy to be cleaned
- There won’t be any stains except for the occasional water marks
- The center divider allows large items to be put on top in such a way that it can soak on both sides without overflowing any of the sides
- Produces little to no noise
- Needs to be maintained with olive oil after cleaning
Swanstone KS03322SB Solid Surface Kitchen Sink
- Can stay in the same new-ish condition for a long time to come
- It doesn’t get scratches or stains, especially if you use a good cleaning agent that doesn’t contain any abrasives to clean it
- Comes with a non-porous surface, which would make the maintenance a breeze
- Much easier to install than many other solid surface sinks
- It CAN get scratches if you’re too rough with using it
Swanstone QUAD-3322 Ascend Bowl Kitchen Sink
- This sink works great for any of the larger pots and pans that need to be cleaned
- Because of the quartz that it is made out of, the sink is resistant to boiling hot water and it is very easy to keep it clean
- A weird, black film might form after using it for a few months
The Swan Company
Swanstone is a material that is manufactured by the Swan Company (and one of their brands). This company has been in business for over fifty years, as they were founded in 1964, and they are based in St. Louis, Missouri, though that isn’t the only branch of their company. Swan started off by making showers.
Swan also owns a manufacturing facility that is located in Centralia, Illinois, and that is where the majority of their products are made before they are brought to stores or warehouses. This company has a couple of other product lines apart from Swanstone, including Veritek as well as Swan High-Gloss.
What Makes Swanstone Sinks Special
Swan has always specialized in the production of high-quality products that also feature a reasonable price point, allowing the average person to enjoy owning a beautiful sink. This same mentality also extends to their Swanstone brand, ensuring that you’ll be satisfied with the value of your product.
Of course, there is much more that makes Swanstone kitchen sinks special beyond their mission to provide quality at the right price. The main aspect that sets this company’s products apart from those that are sold by other manufacturers is that their sinks are made out of their proprietary Swanstone material.
While Swan was already an established brand, the creation of Swanstone later on completely revolutionized their business. What seemed like overnight, Swan went from a company that made reliable and affordable sinks to a manufacturer that had their hands on an immensely capable material.
Swanstone is a compression-molded material that considerably improves the durability of the product that it is used in. Many of the advantages that these sinks have over other models are a direct result of their Swanstone construction, and we’ll be looking at some of those benefits shortly.
Aspects Where Swanstone Sinks Excel
Every worthwhile sink maker has a few areas in which they specialize, often making them superior to a lot of their competition. Let’s go over some of the qualities featured in Swanstone kitchen sinks that make that so.
Your kitchen sink will often be exposed to chemicals, and some models may end up suffering damage if they are in proximity to harsh chemical agents for too long. Regardless of whether you are using an acid or a base to clean off your dishes, Swanstone can withstand extended exposure.
While other sinks won’t be permanently damaged if you leave harsh chemicals to soak in them for under an hour, Swanstone sinks will have no problems, even after soaking for several days. If you ever have any serious issues with your dishes that need to be cleaned off with a liberal application of chemicals, these are the sinks for you.
Another benefit to Swanstone is that it is much more resistant to heat when compared to other materials that are used in the production of sinks. For example, some forms of marble and other minerals will end up discolored or otherwise damaged if they are exposed to high temperatures, like the bottom of a pot.
Once again, most other sinks can tolerate exposure to heat in short increments, but you will find that a Swanstone sink will be resistant to prolonged contact with materials that are 450 degrees F. With these sinks, you’ll be able to clear off your stovetop as soon as you’re done with a pot, no more waiting for things to cool off.
Swanstone is also an incredibly resilient solid material, resisting the chipping that is so common for granite and marble. This material was specifically made to withstand impacts and retain its integrity, which makes it perfectly suited for the kitchen, where something is bound to happen to it sooner or later.
Not having to worry about ruining your sink because of a moment’s carelessness is a reassuring feeling, and this means that you can be a little more aggressive when cleaning off stains. Speaking of stains, that brings us to our next point and another reason why Swanstone kitchen sinks are some of the best.
Scratch and Stain-Resistant
A final characteristic that you’ll want to look for in a new sink is a suitable degree of resistance to both scratches and stains. Instead of having to constantly clean stains off of your sink, you’ll save yourself quite a bit of time by opting for one that won’t end up stained in the first place or will rarely do so.
Swanstone sinks resist the formation of stains, but it is also surprisingly easy to remove scratches from them. All you have to do is buff away the scratches, and they’ll disappear in moments, as Swanstone is meant to resist minor imperfections such as those.
39 x 26 x 13 inches
33 x 22 x 10 inches
33 x 22 x 9 inches
32 x 21 x 10.6 inches
Swanstone is a brand that is dedicated to making some of the most resilient sinks on the market, and that is primarily due to the Swanstone material that is used in their construction.
Check out our individual reviews of Swanstone sinks:
- Swanstone CV2237 Contour Vanity Top Review
- Swanstone KS03322SB Solid Surface Kitchen Sink Review
- Swanstone KSDB-3322 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Swanstone KSTB-4422 Solid Surface Triple Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Swanstone QUAD-3322 Undermount Ascend Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Swanstone QZLS-3322 Drop-In Large/Small Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2022 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2022 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2022 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2022 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2022 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2022 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2022 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2022 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2022 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2022 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2022
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2022 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2022
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2022 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2022
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2022 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2022 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2022 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2022 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2022 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality