- Topmount Installation: 1-inch wide and 1/4-inch high rim all around for a solid overmount look | 16 GAUGE thick premium T-304 grade stainless steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) - 37% thicker than most...
Last updated on 2022-06-25 at 20:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you love cooking, then your kitchen is probably your temple, and you will probably want to ensure that it is well-equipped. Few things in your kitchen are as integral as your sink, so it only makes sense for you to get the best one available, but finding the right sink isn’t as easy as you’d think.
If you plan on spending a decent sum of cash on your new kitchen sink, then you’ll want to make sure that it’s worth it, but how can you do that without buying it? One of the best ways to determine whether or not a kitchen sink will end up working out for you is by checking out some reviews.
Unfortunately, there are so many different kinds of sinks that reviewing them all would be a fool’s errand. Instead, we have decided to review the companies that make the sinks, so you can get an idea of whether or not they’re worth your money. In today’s article, we’re going to review the kitchen sinks made by Ruvati.
33 x 22 x 10 inches
32 x 19 x 10 inches
33 x 22 x 10 inches
43.8 x 23 x 10 inches
Ruvati Sink Reviews 2022
Ruvati RVH8001 Drop-In Overmount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Durable as it is made of 16 gauge premium quality steel
- Ideal for heavy-duty uses
- Huge and very deep
- Incredibly easy to install
- Well insulated and padded
- Might develop some surface rust spots (which can be removed by scrubbing)
- Drain basket is relatively small
- Water might not drain properly due to the pitch configuration of the sink
Ruvati RVH8050 Drop-In Overmount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Sharp edges can be fitted easily.
- Resistant to corrosion, stains, and scratches
- Satin finish
- Installation takes 20 minutes only
- Comes with a bottom grid, basket strainer, heavy duty sound guard padding and undercoating
- Pre-drilled with a single hole for faucet installation
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Issues with installation in smaller kitchens
Ruvati RVH8400 Corner Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- The tight radius corners will make it surprisingly easy to reach and clean every single corner of the sink
- Rear drain placement prevents the dishes from ending up on the drain and thus causing issues with the flow of the water
- Drain grooves ensure that the water easily finds its way towards the drain in order to always leave the sink’s surface clean and dry
- Comes with heavy-duty sound guard padding and undercoating
The Ruvati Company
Ruvati is one of the most recent sink companies, having been founded in 2009, and based in Austin, Texas. Their philosophy is providing one of the highest possible quality for the lowest price. Ruvati prides themselves on making unique kitchen sinks for use in custom homes.
Their sinks are designed in the Italian style, and that is why they have an Italian name, despite being an American company. If you prize quality and aesthetics for your kitchen sink, then you’ll likely be impressed by the offerings from Ruvati. Let’s move on to some of the details about their products.
What Makes Ruvati Sinks Special
Unlike other manufacturers who choose to either focus on build quality or looks, Ruvati makes sinks that are designed to be beautiful and to function as well as they look. If a good-looking kitchen is important to you, then you will love the sinks that Ruvati has to offer.
When compared to other companies that make sinks, Ruvati’s design is more minimalist, which makes their products better-suited for use in kitchens that have a distinctly modern design. Of course, this is not universally the case, and Ruvati has some products that would be lovely in a more traditional kitchen.
Ruvati’s mission to build quality products means that their sinks are both a pleasure to look at and smooth to use. These kitchen sinks are designed to last for decades, so you won’t have to worry about reliability being the downfall to these models either.
Innovation is another strong suit of the Ruvati Company. If you want a kitchen sink that is going to take advantage of as many recent advancements in the domain as possible, then you’ll want to stick with Ruvati. As a cherry on top, all of Ruvati’s sinks also come included with a lifetime guarantee that they will never end up rusting.
Aspects Where Ruvati Sinks Excel
As we’ve mentioned, there are a few domains where Ruvati beats out the competition, though two of the most noticeable ones are build quality and aesthetics. Both of these aspects are integral to a kitchen sink, so let’s explore just how good Ruvati’s products are.
We’ve already mentioned that Ruvati prides themselves on their Italian styling, using minimalist cues to make their sinks look all the better. There are far too many kitchen sinks from other makers that try to do too much with their design and end up looking tacky or out of place in your kitchen.
Heavy-handed design characteristics have gone out the window with Ruvati’s products, and you can tell that they put time and care into ensuring that every line in their sinks is perfect. If you have guests over for dinner, there is no doubt that they will be impressed by a Ruvati sink.
As we mentioned, the excellent quality of Ruvati’s sinks goes hand-in-hand with their looks, and that is because they are constructed to the highest standards. As with most other custom fixtures, you’ll find that Ruvati sinks are built to last, and you won’t have to worry about their reliability.
Of course, Ruvati’s construction techniques aren’t the only reason why these sinks are so well-built. This company also uses some of the best stainless steel to make their sinks, and a purer alloy means that the sink won’t have any severe imperfections that end up causing your problems later on.
Sustainability is another reason why Ruvati is one of the best companies to buy your kitchen sink from. If you want to do the planet a favor, get a sink that is 100% recyclable, like the stainless steel models that you’ll find available from Ruvati. In addition to recyclability, water conservation is crucial to the designers at Ruvati.
Out of all the materials in their stainless steel sinks, at least 60% of them are recycled, and out of the metals, 80% are recycled. While these sinks are meant to last you for years and even decades to come, you will have no problem recycling them by the time they reach the end of their lifespan.
The final aspect that makes these sinks better than most other options in the same price range is the variety of building methods that are used to make them. The machines that are used to manufacture these sinks are all modern and highly capable (the company was only founded in 2009, after all).
When you couple this with the high-quality materials that Ruvati uses for every one of their kitchen sinks, it comes with no surprise that they have some of the most consistent build quality. Of course, credit is also due to the rigorous QC (quality control) standards that are in place in their factories.
33 x 22 x 10 inches
32 x 19 x 10 inches
33 x 22 x 10 inches
43.8 x 23 x 10 inches
If you want a kitchen sink with characteristic Italian flair and resilient American build quality, Ruvati is the only option.
Check out our individual reviews of Ruvati sinks:
- Ruvati RVH7110 Undermount Zero Radius Bar/Prep Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati RVH8001 Drop-In Zero Radius Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati RVH8050 Drop-In 60/40 Zero Radius Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati RVH8300 Workstation Ledge Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati RVH8400 Undermount Corner Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2022 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2022 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2022 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2022 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2022 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2022 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2022 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2022 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2022 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2022 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2022
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2022 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2022
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2022 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2022
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2022 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2022 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2022 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2022 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2022 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2022 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2022 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality