Shopping for a kitchen sink isn’t as enjoyable as shopping for clothes. Given the ample choices, it’s a pain in the butt even for a regular squat performing gym-goer. Frankly speaking, it may not seem polite to say this so plainly, but this review won’t do much to contribute to the fun factor. However, it will make your task of shopping easier than usual. You will know whether you should consider the product in question or not. By the way, my family has been using the IPT Sink Company Apron Front Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink for several months now, so we know what we are talking about. Therefore, we will answer the most commonly asked questions through this highly-requested product review.
IPT Sink Reviews 2020
How Does the Product Look in Person
We get asked a lot about this. Handcrafted from premium 304-stainless steel for utmost durability, the sink has a clean look to it. The satin finish is the icing on the cake factor. According to the makers, the sink should suit most style preference, from modern to traditional. We have to agree with the manufacturer’s claim over here because the product does look reasonably good in person. It has a neutral color to it to go well with most home decors without any fuss. In fact, my wife likes the sink so much that she doesn’t let dishes sit on it for too long. She cleans it easily without feeling like a slave to keep it well-maintained.
Is the Sink Deep Enough?
Frankly speaking, the sink is deep enough to accommodate the largest cookware in your kitchen. So, it won’t trigger a murky look on your face for not accommodating all your dirty utensils. That being said, the smaller side of the sink may not hold much content. However, its deep size will make up for the smaller circumference. Overall, the usable space of the IPT kitchen sink is sufficient for the job it’s supposed to do. At least, my wife never created a ruckus in the house yet for space problem.
Is it Easy to Clean?
We have an ultra-busy household. From the knives to the pots, pans, and everything else in between, a lot of stuff get thrown in the sink almost every few hours since we usually cook for a larger group than most households. Fortunately, the sink is yet to witness scratches, and it’s a breeze to clean it up. We use regular soap and water to tidy this beauty of a kitchen sink. The little drain baskets do a wonderful job of catching the food particles that could go down the drain. This translates to fewer problems in the kitchen, so kudos to the drain hardware as well.
Can I Order It Online?
As you might already know, online shopping is the name of the game these days. As long as you are shopping from a reputable site, you shouldn’t worry about shopping online. Not to forget the fact that online shopping would be a cheap affair versus offline shopping. If you are worried about cosmetic damage during transit, be assured that the packaging on this product is top-notch. I have seen military items being prepped for air drops with such exemplary packaging as this item. So, you can expect zero item damage during transit. After scorching the web like crazy, we eventually got ours from Amazon without any hiccups.
- Top-level soundproofing makes it less of a loud-mouth kitchen sink compared to the competition
- The corrosion-resistant surface won’t offer protection from an earthquake, but it will prevent rust and oxidation
- Great finish and round corners make the cleaning chore easier than stealing candy from an eight-year-old kid
- To make the installation job easier than a pizza eating contest, all the mounting hardware is included
- This sink is not for budget shoppers because the cost is a bit high for most needs
- As with any other kitchen sink, the installation process can bring a frown on your face
We wouldn’t recommend anything that we wouldn’t buy for ourselves. As mentioned earlier, we have tried and tested this IPT Sink Company Apron Front Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink for several months. So, don’t be that person to judge us too quick because we know exactly how this product treats end-users. Given the fact that we are exceedingly happy with the item, we would highly recommend it to the tens and thousands of people reading this review on our site. If you have been looking hard and long for a replacement kitchen sink, you can take a leap of faith, and get this kitchen sink without missing a heartbeat.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality