Even if you are not the world’s greatest cook or baker, you would need a beautiful and practical sink in your remodeled kitchen. So, if you are eagerly looking forward to your next kitchen sink, the chances are, you are a bit flummoxed by the limitless choices available in the market today. That also translates to a lack of useful information to act on.
Courtesy to this review, you won’t have to push yourself to the impulse-buying threshold limit because we are about to tell you everything that you need to know about the Ariel Premium Stainless Steel Triple Bowl Super-Sized Kitchen Sink. Gladly enough, you will surely be able to make a comfortable buying decision after reading this full-fledged review. So, let’s start with the product features.
Ariel Sink Reviews 2020: Product Features
This is not your average kitchen sink. This product is housed in a top grade stainless steel body. For those who don’t know, we are talking about 16-gauge T304 grade stainless steel, which is a cut above the scope. Given the quality of the product, it won’t be an understatement to claim that this kitchen sink will last for many years to come.
Kitchen sinks are not for decoration, are they? Well, this product may just change your thinking. The Ariel Aspen Series kitchen sink looks cool and fashionable. In fact, the sink looks luxurious enough to make a style statement in your kitchen. Better yet, the sleek contemporary design of the sink goes well with most home décor.
Unlike the competition, the Ariel Aspen Series kitchen sink comes with a sound dampening system. Yes, it’s fully protected with soundproofing pads. Basically, it’s well-engineered to reduce noise, so the sink does not have a ‘drum-like’ annoying sound to it. Believe us or not, it’s quieter than what it’s supposed to be.
You are not just getting an enormous and functional kitchen sink for the asking price. The makers also throw in a few other handy kitchen gadgets to make your life in the kitchen easier such as a matching grid, basket strainer, dish rack, and a pot placemat trivet. There are enough goodies to be pleased to the core. Frankly speaking, it will cover quite a few kitchen wants/needs.
Unlike other kitchen sinks in the same spectrum, you won’t find it a challenge to clean this kitchen sink. Almost all the areas of the sink can be easily cleaned with soap and water. So, food scraps won’t sit there and laugh at you; surely enough you will have the last laugh. Of course, a brush can also be used during the cleaning process to make the job at hand easier than usual.
Weight: This kitchen sink weighs approximately 50 pounds. So, it’s not the heaviest or lightest kitchen sink around. It’s somewhere in between.
Dimensions: The product dimensions of the Ariel Aspen Series Kitchen Sink are as follows: 42 x 20 x 10 inches.
Color: For fewer scratches and product longevity, the kitchen bowl has a heavy-duty stainless-steel construction to it, which is inherently silver in color.
Shape: The kitchen sink comes in a rectangular shape, which is a common shape for a kitchen bowl in the market these days.
Installation Method: The installation method would be undermount. As such, a skilled professional will be able to install an undermount sink in less than half an hour.
- The sink is reasonably deep enough to hide dirty dishes, and the separation between the basins is extremely well-configured
- The cut-out template and the necessary mounting accessories are included for effortless installation
- The sink arrives in the best possible packaging to prevent cosmetic damage during shipment
- The sink lasts a long time — a piece of information confirmed by users who have tried and tested the product
- One would need a considerable amount of space to fit this super-sized kitchen sink in their property
- The item lacks a solid product warranty, but the kitchen sink is built to last for several years and beyond without any hiccups
On the whole, the Ariel Premium Stainless Steel Triple Bowl Super-Sized Kitchen Sink is worth every cent spent on it. So, if you are a looking for a commercial quality sink at a reasonable price point, this triple bowl kitchen sink should be in your immediate radar. The sink has been road-tested by scores of people out there, and most of them are pleased with the kitchen sink’s looks, performance, and durability. Keep in mind that it won’t cook dinner for you, but it will do everything else what a well-made kitchen sink is expected to do!
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality