There is a damn phase in our lives where we feel confused as hell. While shopping for a kitchen sink, I could picture myself in this confused state of mind. Little did I know at that moment that I would end up writing a review on a product that I bought in the middle of a regular day. Assuming that you want to know everything there is to know about the Polaris Sinks PR305 16 Gauge Kitchen Sink, let me give you a brief product overview. I will also provide some insider secrets — the pros and the cons. So, let’s get started with the review.
Polaris Sinks Reviews 2020
Featuring an undermount sink with two offset bowls, the PR305 Kitchen Sink could fulfill your fascination to own the next best kitchen sink. It features two unequal-sized offset bowls and drains. Furthermore, the sink has a nice satin finish to it to mask small scratches. Better yet, the makers are offering a bundle deal, where they provide a host of items in the package. No joke; a grand total of six items are included in the package to make your day with no luck involved in it. Here’s an itemized list of what you will get — you can expect the sink itself, 2 strainers, 2 grids, and a beautiful cutting board.
It’s not as heavy as hell. In fact, the weight is on the lighter side. The sink weighs 35 pounds. My old sink weighed 110 pounds, and I felt bad for the delivery guy as he had to struggle to get it to my doorsteps. But not with Polaris Sink PR305.
The body is made from heavy-duty stainless steel for the sake of longevity. The steel is quite thick. Basically, it’s shaped and built to last, and it will make your investment on the sink last for a long time to come. Both the style and quality of this kitchen sink is hard to beat for its price point.
The shape of the Polaris Sinks PR305 is rectangular. I was chronically searching for a rectangular sink because my wife states that it makes the cleaning chore a bit easier than usual. Not to forget the fact that it’s easy to handle large pots and pans in a rectangular kitchen sink. The depth is also perfect for our needs.
The included accessories are of good quality. They aren’t made from some filthy material, so the company has made a sensible decision over here. The custom-fitted stainless-steel grids are my favorite as they help me to keep the prepped food off the sink bowl. Also, the wooden cutting board that comes with the package looks beautiful.
The cost is budget-fitting for most individuals out there. In fact, the cost of this kitchen sink is equivalent to the sink that I previously owned. However, the PR305 Kitchen Sink is of much better quality than the earlier one. It makes a great deal of difference in my kitchen now.
Of course, the installation would be a cakewalk for a professional. The guy we hired made it look like he could do it with one hand tied to his back. From the practical standpoint, the undermount installation leaves us with more elbow room than usual. Truthfully speaking, the sink just becomes easier to use in general.
- If you treat the sink like an expensive investment, it will last for many years to come with no scratches and stains
- The sink is extremely well-packed, so it makes the trip to your doorsteps intact
- The sink is priced very reasonably for what it is
- A user’s investment is sheltered by the Polaris Sinks’ limited lifetime warranty
- It doesn’t feature sound dampening pads or anything else of that nature for noise cessation
The Polaris Sinks PR305 16 Gauge Kitchen Sink could easily be the centerpiece of your kitchen. All my neighbors who have seen the sink have fallen for it. They kept asking where they can get one for their kitchen. Even the contractor who remodeled my kitchen couldn’t hold his appreciation for the product. So, the sink in question is definitely a people-pleaser. Ever since our kitchen was updated, one of the first things we show people is the sink. The color matches perfectly with all our stainless-steel appliances, not to forget the fact that it’s much better quality (thicker) than the store-bought sinks. I have been using the sink for eight months now without any hiccups, and I am sure that it might turn out to be an asset someday if I’m ever going to sell my house.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality