Renovating your home can be enjoyable at times, and it can be stressful at other times. Of course, your experience when renovating is entirely up to you, as planning ahead will almost always make things go more smoothly. One of the key parts of your home is your kitchen, and every kitchen needs a sink.
Even if you have a dishwasher, ensuring that you get the right sink can save you a lot of trouble, as it will improve your kitchen immeasurably. Unfortunately, it can be a bit of a challenge to find the right sink for your kitchen since it’s not like you can usually test them out before making your choice.
It is for this reason that we are going to review the Blanco company’s sinks over the course of this guide. Knowing the right company to buy your sink from is the first thing you need to find out, and we’ll give you all of the info that you’ll need to decide whether or not a sink from Blanco is right for you.
Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020
33.5 x 22 x 9.5 inches
32 x 19 x 9 inches
32 x 18.75 x 9.5 inches
33 x 19 x 10 inches
Blanco Diamond Single Bowl Sink
- Extremely durable with its resistance to heat, cold, scratches and stains
- Comes with drain grooves to facilitate drainage
- Effective drainage system
- Great sound resistance
- Incredibly easy to be cleaned
- Might develop a white film that is difficult to get off
Blanco Diamond Double Bowl Sink
- Very durable without any chipping or scratching issues
- Spacious, easy to clean and just as easy to maintain
- Non-porous surface
- The slim divider is very uniquely designed and slim
- May encounter discoloration issues if you use cleaning products with harsh chemicals to clean the sink
Blanco Precis Super Single Bowl Sink
- Modern, elegant look and style, but coupled with a simplistic feel that makes it a very unique granite sink
- Made using 80% granite so the durability wouldn’t be a concern at all
- Surprisingly large and deep, and you would have no problem washing and soaking large utensils in it
- Doesn’t stain and absorb food stuff which makes it very easy to clean and maintain
- While Stains are going to appear if you let the food stuff sit in it for way too long
Blanco Performa 1.75 Medium Bowl Sink
- Heat resistant
- Very easy to be cleaned
- No water spots will develop
- Doesn’t chip or crack like ceramic sinks
- Comes in a matte range of colors
- Might not work with some garbage disposal systems due to its deeper depth
The Blanco Company
Blanco is a German company that specializes in the construction of sinks, as you would imagine. This corporation was founded all the way back in 1925, so you know that they have some experience when it comes to their trade, making them all the more attractive as a choice for buyers.
What Makes Their Sinks Special
First off, Blanco prides themselves on manufacturing sinks that have excellent build quality, which is one of the first things that you will want to look for. The quality of your sink will determine how long it lasts, how well it performs and more, so always ensure that you get a top-quality product.
Another reason why Blanco sinks are some of the most sought-after on the market is their minimalist yet advanced designs. While these sinks will provide you with excellent performance and plenty of room to wash your dishes, they will be able to do so in style, improving the look of your kitchen overall.
If you don’t care how sleek your sink looks, then you’ll find that the wide array of features that are offered with Blanco sinks makes them a better choice when compared to competitors. For example, many of their sinks are compatible with solid waste disposal units and other bells and whistles.
Of course, none of this means much to you without any proof, and Blanco has plenty of awards to prove that they make some of the best sinks on the market. Year after year, they have received redDot design awards, innovation awards, and many more distinguishing accomplishments in the sink making world.
Aspects Where Blanco Sinks Excel
Now that we’ve covered why the Blanco company is such an excellent choice, let’s look at specific aspects which set their sinks apart from other companies.
When it comes to price, Blanco will not only offer the most affordable sinks on the market, but you will get superior value for money from their products. There aren’t many companies that make sinks of this quality at such a low price, and that certainly distinguishes Blanco from others.
If you are trying to stretch your money as far as possible when upgrading your kitchen, but you still want a sink that will function reliably, then a Blanco kitchen sink is one of the best options for you. Of course, installation costs will depend on who you choose to hire and the layout of your kitchen.
One of the key features to look for in a sink is reliability, and Blanco sinks are some of the most reliable ones around. You won’t have to worry about stoppages, jams or other issues for some time to come once you purchase one of these sinks, but there are also fewer minor issues.
For example, you won’t have to deal with a runny faucet when using these sinks, and the handles are always smooth to rotate. Of course, if you end up having any issues with one of these sinks, Blanco provides long warranties which will ensure that your sink continues working smoothly for an extended period.
As with any sink, you’ll also want a consistent flow rate that makes it easier to use the sink. The last thing you’ll want to see after spending a significant sum of money on a new sink is a sputtering flow that can barely wash your dishes. Of course, efficiency should also be considered.
A more efficient sink will maintain a steady flow rate, but it won’t use an excessive amount of water to do so. In addition to helping the environment with one of these sinks, you’ll be doing yourself a favor because you’ll save extra money on your water bill.
Blanco also offers a wide range of sink sizes to ensure that everyone will be satisfied with at least one of these products. Thanks to the varied selection of sinks available from this company, you can be sure that at least one of their products will be able to fit in your kitchen, regardless of the amount of space that you have.
A larger sink will make it easier to wash dishes, but you will need enough counter space for installation, while a smaller sink will be more convenient for compact kitchens.
Range of Materials
Now that you’ve got an idea of the company behind these amazing sinks, let’s take a few minutes to look through some of the different sink materials that they have to offer. Blanco offers quite a few options when it comes to their kitchen sinks, depending on their customers’ various needs and wishes.
Stainless Steel Sinks
Blanco’s best-selling sinks by far are their stainless steel units. Stainless steel is great for both personal and industrial applications and they have quite a few notable benefits. Possibly the most-loved feature of a stainless steel kitchen sink is the fact that they don’t stain. While this may seem obvious from the name, the material lives up to its reputation.
You could pour black coffee, pomegranate juice, and blueberry puree all over this sink and it would still look as good as it did the first day that you got it installed. Simply spray it down with a bit of warm water when you’re finished and everything will rinse off.
Blanco engineers their stainless steel sinks to the highest standard of quality and durability. They don’t scratch easily, they’re almost impossible to dent, and they add a sleek and modern look to almost any kitchen space. Investing in a Blanco stainless steel sink is one of the best things that you can do to add to the overall quality and feel of your kitchen.
Silgranit is an interesting material and it’s recently become one of the most popular options when it comes to kitchen sinks. It’s made from a composite material that’s 80% granite with the other 20% made up of ceramic and an acrylic matrix.
One of the best features of Blanco silgranit sinks is that they are non-porous. This means that you don’t have to worry about them staining. The problem with more traditional stone sinks is that they require constant polishing and cleaning to keep them looking good. With a silgranit sink, all you need to do is rinse your sink off after use and occasionally scrub some crud off.
Blanco offers eight different shades for their silgranit sinks: anthracite, cafe brown, cinder, truffle, metallic gray, biscuit, biscotti, and white. This means that you’ll be able to find a sink you like no matter what your personal preferences are.
If you’re looking for a sink that’s out of the ordinary, then a Blanco fireclay sink is a great choice for you to consider. They use a high-quality clay compound which they hand-craft and fire in a kiln under extreme temperatures. This process creates a kitchen sink that’s durable, scratch-resistant, and has a rustic home-style feel that you can’t get from any other material.
For those who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for art, Blanco created a lineup of custom-crafted sinks called SteelArt. These sinks are made from a single sheet of stainless steel and have a very minimalist and futuristic appeal. They have the same durable quality as a traditional stainless steel sink with a bold, cutting-edge look that’s bound to impress.
All Of The Accessories You Ever Needed
One of the great things about purchasing a Blanco kitchen sink is that you’ll never run out of options to upgrade and improve your setup. Whatever your cooking and cleaning needs may be, they’ve created accessories that will let you take productivity and organization to the next level.
Some of their products include corner caddies to keep your sponges or food in, raised grates and removable shelves to help rinse your food and eye-catching soap dispensers that are built into the sink itself.
33.5 x 22 x 9.5 inches
32 x 19 x 9 inches
32 x 18.75 x 9.5 inches
33 x 19 x 10 inches
Blanco is one of the premier companies when it comes to manufacturing kitchen sinks, and you can rest assured that they have some of the best products on the market.
Remember, upgrading your kitchen doesn’t have to be a pain, nor does it have to start with expensive and flashy appliances. By investing in a Blanco kitchen sink, you’re getting a high-quality, hand-crafted unit that will last you and your family for years to come.
Check out our individual reviews of Blanco sinks:
- Blanco Cerana Apron Front Sink Review
- Blanco Diamond Double Bowl Sink Review
- Blanco Diamond Single Bowl Sink Review
- Blanco Performa 1.75 Medium Bowl Sink Review
- Blanco Performa Cascade Silgranit II Sink Review
- Blanco Precis Equal Double Bowl Sink Review
- Blanco Precis Super Single Bowl Sink Review
- Blanco Stellar Super Single Bowl Undermount Sink Review
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality