For the users looking for a premium kitchen sink, here’s the real deal! The Native Trails NSKQ3320 is arguably the most unique kitchen sink we have reviewed here on our site.
It looks extremely sharp and extraordinary, and there’s probably nothing like it no matter the amount of money you have to spend.
Well, so now that we got you a bit hyped about it, let’s tell you what makes it a truly awesome kitchen sink that any kitchen would love to have.
Native Trails Sink Reviews 2020: Features
As unique as unique gets
We would be surprised if you can find a kitchen sink that looks more unique than the Native Trails NSKQ3320. It not only looks unique but has a very ancient, vintage feel to it that’s sure to get the attention of anyone that ends up visiting your kitchen.
It goes without saying that it would greatly enhance the overall look and become the most beautiful component of your kitchen.
If you’re renovating your kitchen and want to make sure it looks better than pretty much every other kitchen in your neighborhood, getting the NSKQ3320 would probably be your best shot at it.
Did you think the NSKQ3320’s uniqueness is all about the looks? Well, you were so wrong. The NSKQ3320’s unique design not only makes it one of the most beautiful, but also one of the most flexible kitchen sinks on the market.
The reason we say this is because it can be installed in as many as 4 different ways. You can install it as an undermount or an apron front, while also being allowed to choose whether you need it to be a curve-to-the-front or curve-to-the-rear installation.
What this means is that no matter the theme of your kitchen, you would have no problem making the NSKQ3320 perfectly suitable for it.
The NSKQ3320 is made using a material that weighs 40% less than the traditional concrete. However, the sink still weighs a massive 88 pounds. This speaks volumes about the kind of durability you’re getting here.
It’s built like a tank and would stand up to all kind of wear and tear as well as rough use with ease. You may actually have to try hard to make it last anything less than a decade or two, as otherwise there’s probably going to be nothing stopping it from lasting longer than you can imagine.
Ranging from large pans to heavy pots to sharp utensils. Bring it all. The NSKQ3320 would have no trouble keeping up with any of them.
Scratch and stain resistant
Adding to the above point, it’s important to note that besides being durable, the NSKQ3320 is also resistant to scratches and stains. Now, the reason this deserves a mention is that many of the premium sinks that are built very well and are quite durable, don’t manage to stay free of stains or scratches once you start using them regularly.
The NSKQ3320 would not only stand up to all forms of heavy-duty and rough use but do so without letting the scratches, stains or any other similar issues get to it.
The UPC certification is awarded to products that are of a very high standard and very likely to meet the customers’ needs perfectly. However, it’s more concerned with the user experience than anything else, so you can expect a great overall cleaning experience with the NSKQ3320.
While its heaviness allows it to be very durable, it still means that it’s extremely heavy and that may be a bit of a problem for some users. This is especially true if you’re looking to use it as an undermount sink, as you may need to make sure you have enough support under it to handle its weight.
The installation, too, might be a bit of a hassle for pretty much the same reason. However, if you can live with these couple of minor downsides, the NSKQ3320 is actually an excellent sink for any kitchen.
- No other sinks come close to offering what the NSKQ3320 does in terms of looks
- It offers a lot of flexibility and allows you to use it in 4 different types
- It’s one of the most durable sinks on the market and would withstand all kinds of rough use with ease
- Unlike many other premium sinks in this price range, it also doesn’t get scratches and stains
- Offers an extremely convenient, comfortable cleaning experience
- It may be a bit too heavy for some users, and difficult to use as an undermount sink if you can’t make the right kind of arrangement to support its weight
- It can also be one of the more difficult sinks to install
If you have the budget and are fine with the couple of minor possible downsides of the NSKQ3320, there’s no reason you wouldn’t want to hit the “Buy” button on it. It’s an “out-of-this-world” sink and sure to serve you extremely well for a very, very long time.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality