The Latoscana LFS3318W is a truly premium, high-end fireclay kitchen sink. It’s absolutely worth the slightly higher price that it asks for than some of the other semi-premium sinks on the market, especially if you’re looking for something that will be held up nicely even after years of heavy-duty use while also maintaining a great look.
Let’s take a look at some more of its highlighting features below.
Latoscana Sink Reviews 2020: Features
Perhaps the first thing that you will notice about the LFS3318W when you unpack it is its reversible design. It has a smooth, front apron design on one of its side and a fluted, decorative and unique design on the other.
This means that you can choose the design that suits the overall look of your kitchen better. For a modern, elegant kitchen theme, letting the smoother side of the sink being visible would serve you better.
However, for a livelier and uniquely designed kitchen, the fluted design will perfectly complement its overall look.
Premium Look and Feel
As we said at the start of this review, the LFS3318W is a truly premium kitchen sink. After all, there’s a reason there are customers saying that something like this little beauty would easily cost an arm and a leg if you were to get it at a local store.
However, you get it for much cheaper at Amazon, and given the fast shipping with careful packaging, there’s absolutely no reason why you wouldn’t want to save so much money by simply going with Amazon. You would also be covered with their amazing return or refund policy so there’s hardly any risk involved.
However, we are sure you will be so pleased with the way it enhances the look of your kitchen that you will never feel like it was an expensive purchase. The customer that bought it get great compliments from their guests, as it does look gorgeous and beautiful.
It also feels very smooth, unlike some of the other sinks in this price range that try to establish themselves as a “premium” sink but have a rather rough feel to them.
No Scratches at All!
Now, this is something that you MUST take very seriously. One of the most frustrating things about buying a high-end sink is that it gets scratches in just a few months of use.
This is something that can get very disappointing, as you would obviously expect better for the price. However, many times, manufacturers are so obsessed with making their sink look great and have a premium feel (so that it can qualify as a high-end sink!) that they don’t try to focus as much on the functionality.
And this is precisely where the LFS3318W absolutely blows these sinks away. If you go through the customer reviews of this product, you will see that customers that have been using this sink for a few months now have not even a single scratch to complain about.
It looks as shiny and gorgeous after a few months of use as it does when you unpack it, and that’s saying something, given many of these high-end sinks are quick to lose their appeal over a period of time.
What’s more, it also seems to be extremely resistant to stains and other issues, which speaks volumes about its durability and ability to maintain its great look.
A Final Word
As you can tell just based on the three features we discussed in detail, the Latoscana LFS3318W is definitely the real deal when it comes to premium fireclay kitchen sinks. However, something to keep in mind here is that its price tends to fluctuate quite a bit.
This is probably due to the fact that many times, the seller that sells the LFS3318W at the best price goes out of stock often (which isn’t surprising given the great value this sink offers!), and the other sellers sell at a much higher price.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality