The Dawn BS121307 is one of the highest-rated stainless steel kitchen sinks in the low-end price range. And based on the huge number of kitchen sinks we have reviewed on our site so far, it’s one of the most value-for-money products you can buy in this price range.
Honestly, everything that the Dawn BS121307 offers at this price simply blows us away. We would never expect so much at these bottom-of-the-barrel prices, and that’s why the BS121307 has really, really impressed us.
As you can see, we are pretty excited to tell you what exactly does the Dawn BS121307 bring to the table, so let’s get to it without any further ado.
Dawn Sinks Reviews 2020: Features
Made using high-quality, durable material
We really think that you don’t get to see sinks made of the kind of material the BS121307 is made of at this price point. It’s made of 18-gauge premium grade stainless steel, which is something you usually only get with premium-quality sinks that cost a bomb. How Dawn manages to offer it at this price is something well beyond us.
The material also boasts a combination of chrome and nickel – two very durable materials – in an 18:10 ratio. Needless to say, you can expect top-notch durability with the BS121307, especially when compared to pretty much every other sink you can find at this price.
Superior quality sound deadening
If you thought low-end sinks don’t come with any kind of sound deadening, oh boy you’re in for a surprise. With the kind of sound absorption padding and coating the BS121307 comes with, you would never find it sounding tinny like most of the other products you can get at this price.
Now, this is saying something, as the kind of sound deadening you get with the BS121307 is something hard to come by even when you’re willing to pay twice of what the BS121307 is priced at. This makes it a perfect option for those that have a lot of daily cleaning to do, which means that if the sink produces a lot of noise it can get very annoying.
This is again something that speaks volumes about the kind of value you’re getting here. If our memory serves us well, we are yet to come across a sink in this price range that could claim to be a cUPC (Canadian Uniform Plumbing Code) product.
This certification basically means that the product is “frustration-free,” which doesn’t come off as much of a surprise given the quality of sound deadening it boasts. However, it also reflects a high level of functionality that allows for a convenient, hassle-free cleaning experience.
Practical, elegant design
While it’s not that you can’t find a sink that sports an attractive design in this price range, especially when it comes to stainless steel sinks, but it’s that you usually don’t get enough of both practicality and aesthetics in this price range. And this is what helps the BS121307 to easily outperform the competition, as the design it comes in is every bit as practical as it’s elegant.
While it looks not much different from a premium sink, it also manages to be functional enough to offer a superior level of cleaning convenience and ease of use. It’s designed in a way that would help it to get rid of the leftover food stuff without you having to do it manually, as well as being pretty easy to clean overall.
Optional accessories are available
Isn’t being lightweight actually a good thing? We hear you saying. However, it gets a little worrying when it’s as lightweight as weighing just 7 pounds.
That’s not saying that we doubt its durability or its long-term performance, but you may certainly not want to use it for very heavy-duty use.
- Made using 18-gauge high-grade stainless steel which is amazing to get at this price
- Great sound deadening that helps the sink to offer a convenient cleaning experience
- A great design that gets you the best of both worlds – aesthetics and functionality
- cUPC certified for a frustration-free experience
- The BS121307 being too lightweight means that it may not be the best option when you are looking for a kitchen sink for very heavy-duty use
- No accessories included but you shouldn’t be expecting any at this price anyway
A final word
We would probably be lying if we say we are impressed with the Dawn BS121307. As we said in the intro, WE ARE TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY WITH THE BS121307!
If you’re on a tight budget but still want a stainless steel sink that’s almost perfect in all the aspects, the BS121307 has to be it.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality