If you couldn’t already tell from the tens of reviews we have on our site, we have been reviewing pretty much every type of kitchen sink there is out there. This is because we think it would help ensure that no matter the specific needs or preferences of the readers of our site, they will be able to find exactly what they are looking for.
And us reviewing the Artisan AR 3120D10 is in line with this idea. It’s one of the more unique products on the market and serves a very specific need that can be difficult to meet.
It’s a surprisingly small but premium sink, which makes it ideal for kitchens that are short on space but the owners wouldn’t like to compromise on the quality or looks. With that said, let’s take a more detailed look at some of its most important features below.
Artisan Sinks Reviews 2020: Features
Saves a lot of space
If you have used a double bowl sink before with the other, smaller bowl not having much of a use, you probably know how much of a wasted space it can be. But it’s certainly not going to be the case with the AR 3120D10-S, which takes up considerably less space than most other sinks out there unless you decide to compromise on the functionality.
However, the AR 3120D10-S somehow manages to be just as functional as its other larger counterparts – allowing you to keep and wash just as many pots, pans and other things as them – but unlike them, it doesn’t make your kitchen look crammed due to its size.
Impressive quality for the price
The AR 3120D10-S is made using 16-gauge stainless steel, which is probably as good as it can get without going for a sink priced significantly higher. However, it brings something even more to the table than the other options you will find in its price range.
The steel used to make the sink is not only high-quality 16-gauge stainless steel but is also “nickel bearing” stainless steel. If you don’t know what that means, let us tell you that it simply translates to a considerably better quality than general 16-gauge stainless steel without any kind of nickel bearing.
Stunningly unique design
While the quality and the nickel bearing stainless steel of the AR 3120D10-S helps it to stand out, its super unique design puts it in a class of its own. You would probably be hard-pressed to find such a unique design AND a great quality in this price range. As some of the customers have mentioned in their reviews, the design is very attractive and doesn’t fail to amaze the guests.
It’s also something that would truly add to the overall look of your kitchen, and although the design is more suitable for a modern kitchen than a traditional one, it would work well for many different types of kitchen themes.
In other words, the AR 3120D10-S really seems to be ticking pretty much all the boxes, with its small size and great functionality being an exceptional feature combination.
As we have been saying above, the great quality or unique design of the AR 3120D10-S doesn’t come with a compromise on the functionality. The cleaning area is large enough to hold all your big pans, pots and trays, and allow you to wash them comfortably.
However, something you need to keep in mind is that if you will be using the sink regularly for washing those large items, you may want to consider getting a matching grid for it. It will go a long way in preventing it from getting scratches, which is something sinks commonly get when you use them for washing big items on a regular basis.
Finally, it’s also fairly easy to clean, thanks to it being on the smaller side in terms of the size. However, the drainage hole is probably located a bit too far from the area where most of the cleaning would happen, meaning that it may leave quite a bit of leftover stuff away from the drainage hole.
But that shouldn’t turn out to be much of a problem as the sink is easy to clean, and a quick wipe of the surface may help get the job done.
- 16-gauge, nickel bearing stainless steel makes the AR 3120D10-S a very high-quality product
- The sink actually gets surprisingly small when you install it, allowing you to save quite a bit of space than most other sinks would allow you to
- A unique design that’s both beautiful and functional
- Prone to scratches so you may have to get a grid if you’re using it for sharp utensils
- The drainage hole’s position doesn’t seem to be perfect in the cleaning area, but it may not turn out to be a major issue
Simply put, if you want to get the best of pretty much every important feature without going for a sink that costs a bomb, the Artisan AR 3120D10-S may fit the bill perfectly well for you.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality