What is the one appliance or fixture that is used the most in your kitchen?
It is not the stove or the refrigerator, but the sink. How do you select the best sink to install in your kitchen?
Kitchen sinks come in all shapes and sizes with varying features. Many companies manufacture and sell sinks, but we have handpicked Julien as one of the best in its kind.
If you are looking for a double bowl kitchen sink to get that additional space and functionality, Julien’s J18 025810 is the perfect option for you.
It comes in an elegant stainless steel finish and has some best-in-industry features that make installing it a win-win situation in most kitchens.
Julien Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020: Features
First things first – here is a brief look at some of the essential features of the Julien J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink that helped us pick it as our top recommendation.
- The minimum cabinet width required to install this sink is 36″
- The overall dimension of the sink is 32” x 17.5” x 8”, the left bowl measures 12” x 16” x 8”, and the right bowl measures 18” x 16” x 8”
- Highly efficient sound dampening pads
- Functional and stylish bottom grooves
- Easy undermount installation
What did we like about it?
We believe in using products before recommending them, so we undertook the consumer experience. We got the Julien kitchen sink installed and used it extensively for a week to avoid missing out on vital information.
Now that you know the basics about this sink from Julien read on to find everything we liked about it. The benefits of this product validate its place as one of the best.
The J18 Collection from Julien focuses on best-in-class durability of products. The 025810 double bowl sink is made from high-quality, 18 gauge stainless steel. You can rest assured that when it comes to stainless steel kitchen sinks, this is one of the sturdiest options available in the market.
You might be thinking that if durability is to be maximized, a copper or granite sink is the best. As good as that argument is, this kitchen sink from Julien is strong enough to compete with its granite and copper competitors.
Simplicity is classy!
After using this kitchen sink, our belief in the statement “sometimes less is more” was re-established. There is not a lot of explicit design and detailing on this sink, but its elegant brushed stainless steel finish makes it complement other kitchen appliances. Every kitchen sink in the J18 series from Julien is handcrafted, giving each product a slight unique touch.
You will appreciate the simple yet classy look of this sink. Do not get fooled by the pictures you see online as they do not do justice to how beautiful this sink looks, especially after it is installed.
One of the most significant possible flaws of a kitchen sink is a faulty design. Imagine having to manually direct leftover food and waste toward the drain, or having difficulty reaching the sink’s corners while cleaning. There are many pricey sinks from reputed brands that suffer from frustratingly lousy design.
You can breathe a sigh of relief if you plan to buy the Julien Double Bowl Kitchen Sink as it has a perfect, ergonomic design that will make your kitchen activities time-saving and easy. We love the exceptionally seamless utility derived from this sink.
Ease of Use and Maintenance
There are only a handful of kitchen sinks out there that are as spacious as the J18 025810 from Julien. The double bowl design of this sink takes care of all your needs – the larger bowl to the right can comfortably accommodate all your oversized pots and pans for cleaning and the smaller bowl to the left can hold other standard utensils.
We especially like the thoughtful design and size of this sink. It eliminates the chances of spilling water out of the sink on to the floor even when you are cleaning a lot of dishes. We recommend that you clean this sink following the grain direction for best results.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects of material and workmanship
- ASME and CSA Certifications
- Corrosion-resistant, residential grade stainless steel construction
- Rear 3.5-inch drain placement coupled with flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides provides optimal functionality
- The 0.75-inch corner radius makes it easy to clean all the hard-to-reach spots
- Not suitable for relatively small kitchens with compact cabinets that measure less than 36 inches in width
If you have no requirement of a large kitchen sink and you rarely use oversized pots for cooking, we advise you to look for a smaller variant of this sink.
We are not taking anything away from Julien’s J18 025810, and we just loved it. Even though it is a bit expensive, we feel the price is justified given the features you get.
Till next time!
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Nantucket Sinks ZR3322 Pro Series Single Bowl Self-Rimming Kitchen Sink Review
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality