There are a great variety of types when it comes to sinks, each with their unique functionalities and aesthetics, and thus choosing one can be a little complicated.
Thus, you should focus on buying sinks based on what you’re looking to get out of them.
If durability and utility is something you value over aesthetics, then this Single Bowl Self Rimming Kitchen Sink is a perfect choice for your kitchen!
This is also an excellent choice for all those that are looking for a big and spacious sink that can accommodate plenty of stuff in them. So if you have a big family, and often need to wash a lot of dishes at a time, this is a great sink to go for.
We tested out this model by Nantucket Sinks thoroughly for the purpose of this review and were extremely impressed with its overall features.
So before we get started with the review, let’s take a quick look at its features!
Nantucket Sinks Reviews 2020: Features
- Highly durable 16 gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Comes with a 3.5″ drain opening
- Interior dimensions of 31” x 18”, exterior dimensions of 33” x 22″, bowl depth of 10″
- Features customized insulation to reduce condensation
- Features rubber padding for a less noisy dishwashing experience
What did we like about it?
The Nantucket ZR3322 33-Inch Pro Series Kitchen Sink is, by far, the most well-balanced mid-range kitchen sink that we’ve reviewed till date. While its aesthetics are nothing out of the ordinary, this sink excels in other aspects such as durability and functionality.
It’s spacious, durable, and comes with plenty of customized features which go a long way in increasing the utility of this sink. Besides, its priced way below what most of the “highly rated” brands would charge for a similar product.
Here are a few things about this kitchen sink which we found to be impressive during our testing sessions!
Lots of Space
When it comes to kitchen sinks, size plays a major role. No one likes messy and cluttered sinks that can barely fit enough dishes and other cookware that we use on a daily basis. This model by Nantucket Sinks has exterior dimensions of 33” x 22” which is more than enough to accommodate even the biggest cookware in your house!
This makes it a lot easier to wash dishes without your sink getting cluttered and messy.
The build quality of the Nantucket ZR3322 33-Inch Pro Series Kitchen Sink is, by far, the most impressive aspect. Made from high quality 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, this sink is guaranteed to last you for a long time with minimal maintenance!
The 16 gauge 304 stainless steel is one of the preferable materials for kitchen sinks as the very nature of the material provides resistance against corrosion and cracks. They are also less prone to rusting and chipping as compared to other materials.
While testing out the sink, we were greatly impressed with the design.
Firstly, these things come equipped with custom insulation and rubber padding which reduce condensation and noise to a large extent. Apart from the solid construction of the sink, the custom insulation also lends a higher level of durability to the product.
These sinks are also designed in a way which makes installation much easier, whether you’re installing the sink for the first time or placing it on an already existing countertop. They also feature three pre-cut holes for easier installation of most standard types of faucets.
- The large dimensions provide ample space for a clutter-free dishwashing experience
- Highly durable construction thanks to the 16 gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Customized insulation resists corrosion and increases lifespan
- Equipped with rubber padding for reducing noise
- Easy installation thanks to the smart design and three pre-cut holes for installing faucets
- The package does not include a grid; it needs to be purchased separately
- Tends to accumulate water spots and stains if not wiped after use
Spacious and durable – if these are two of your priorities, then we definitely recommend getting this model by Nantucket Sinks. At the mid-price segment, this is one of the most spacious and functional models you can get for your kitchen!
As far as aesthetics are concerned, these sinks look pretty good in most standard kitchens. Though it does not come with any fancy visual features, the high shine surface lends a premium look to the model.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our reviews of various kitchen sink materials and types before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best Bar Sinks 2020 – If your Bar Sink Stinks Your Party Sinks
- Best Copper Sinks 2020 – The Classy Material for Sinks
- Best Drop-In Sink 2020 – Enjoy The Ease of Installation
- Best Fireclay Sinks 2020 – The Heat Resistant Material
- Best Laundry Sink 2020 – The Lifeline of Your Laundry Room
- Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks 2020 – The Wise Material for Sinks
- Cast Iron Sink Reviews 2020 – The Super Durable Material
- Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – The Antique Sinks
- Granite Sink Reviews 2020 – The Indestructible Material
- Porcelain Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Old School Material
- Quartz Composite Sinks Review 2020 – The Material That Resembles Natural Stone
- Undermount Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Discreet Sinks
You should also check out our reviews of other brands:
- AFA Stainless Sink Reviews 2020
- AKDY Apron Farmhouse Handmade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
- Ariel Premium Triple Bowl Super Sized Kitchen Sink Review
- Artisan AR 3120D10-S Premium Collection Single Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Barclay FS30 Farmer Sink Review
- Blanco Silgranit Sink Reviews 2020 – More Comfort In Your Kitchen
- Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020
- Boston Williams Solid Soapstone Sink Review
- Dawn BS121307 Single Bowl Bar Sink Review
- Elkay Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Sinks With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Franke Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – The Brand With Superior Safety Standards
- Glacier Bay All-in-One Top Mount 4-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Hahn Handmade ZR002 Undermount Single Bowl Review
- Houzer Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For Every Occasion
- IKEA Havsen Sink Reviews 2020
- IPT Sink Company Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- JULIEN J18 025810 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Karran QA-750 Quartz Double Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Kindred FMSB654NB Double Bowl Top-Mount Sink Review
- Kohler Sink Reviews 2020 – There Is A Sink For All Budgets
- Kraus Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – A Minimalist Design With An Urban Feel
- Latoscana LFS3318W Reversible Sink Review
- Mirabelle MIRURB3421 Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Miseno Undermount Double Basin Kitchen Sink Review
- Mowa HKN3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Mr Direct Sinks Reviews 2020 – Sinks Made To Perfection
- Native Trails NSKQ3320-A Native Stone Kitchen Sink Review
- Polaris Sinks PR305 Kitchen Sink Review
- Rohl RC3018WH Shaws Lancaster Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Ruvati Kitchen Sink Reviews 2020 – Quality You Can Trust, Functionality You Will Love
- Sinkology Farmhouse Sink Reviews 2020 – When Practicality Meets Art
- Swan SSUS1000.042 Dual Mount Solid Surface Utility Sink Review
- Swanstone Kitchen Sinks Reviews 2020 – Superior Impact Strength, Heat Resistance, Durability
- Ticor S3700 Pacific Series Single Bowl Zero Radius Square Kitchen Sink Review
- TopZero TZ.S773 Rimless Large Single Bowl Sink
- Transolid RUDO3120 Granite Offset Double Undermount Kitchen Sink Review
- Vigo Sink Reviews 2020 – Sophisticated Yet Minimalist Designs
- Whitehaus WH3018 Reversible Kitchen Sink Review
- Zuhne Sink Reviews 2020 – Reliable With Excellent Build Quality