Do you know what’s common to all these actions (apart from water, obviously)? Indeed, a faucet!
For most of the activities you do in your kitchen, a faucet is indispensable.
A good one will let you do your thing without any water-related hindrances, but a bad one will ensure you never leave square one. Worst case scenario, it can flood your kitchen, resulting in thousands of dollars worth of damage.
To ensure your faucet delivers water reliably, doesn’t act up, looks stylish and has a ton of features, consider buying the next one from Vigo.
Why? Well, you’re about to find out in this review.
Vigo classifies its faucets into two broad categories, namely pulldown and pullout kitchen faucets. Thirty-seven faucets are available in the pulldown style, and nine of them are available in the pullout style.
The faucets are available in five finishes, namely, Chrome, Matte Black, Stainless Steel, Matte Black, and Stainless Steel and Antique Rubbed Bronze (though only one is available in that last finish).
All the faucets have a set flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute, which is excellent as it is slightly higher than the usual 1.5 gallons per minute we’ve seen in most of the other models. However, it is a double-edged sword, as a higher flow rate means higher water consumption.
Amazingly, almost all of Vigo’s spouts swivel a full 360 degrees, with only three of them swiveling to 180 degrees (or half a turn).
As many as 16 of Vigo’s faucets come with an included soap dispenser.
Now, on to three of Vigo’s finest.
Vigo Faucet Reviews 2020
Single Handle Pulldown
30 x 19 x 7 inches
Single Handle Pulldown
28 x 14 x 4 inches
Single Handle Pulldown
26 x 13 x 4 inches
Edison Kitchen Sink Faucet
The first item on our list is the Edison Model by Vigo. It is available either with or without a deck plate. You can also get it either with or without a soap dispenser.
The style remains the same, i.e. a classic, industrial-looking high-arc style. It is available in four colors, namely chrome, matte black, stainless steel, and a combination of matte black and stainless steel.
This product features a classic pull-forward single-handle design, and in our opinion, this setup works best as it minimizes complexity, though some will find it too spartan. It also moves 90 degrees forward for a reduced backsplash.
The pull-down spray head pulls down (duh, obviously!) up to 30 inches and has two spray modes; a gentle aerated spray and a powerful spray.
It also comes with leak and drip protection, so you’ll worry less about a leaky faucet as it’ll dispense water only when you want to.
The Edison’s construction is indeed something to write home about. Vigo claims that it is made of commercial-grade brass and seven layers of protective coating, and it certainly shows for it. This is a beautiful, sturdy faucet and we love it.
- Available in four colors
- Hose has two spray modes for convenience
- Handle moves 90 degrees to prevent splash
- Comes with leak and drip protection
- Some may find utilitarian design too basic
- Some users have reported issues with the fittings
Greenwich Kitchen Faucet
The second item on our list is the Greenwich Faucet. It is an elegant faucet, and if you find the Edison too industrial, perhaps this one will suit your fancy.
It is available in a single high-arc design and three styles, namely matte black, stainless steel, and chrome. The Greenwich comes with a ton of features which you wouldn’t expect given its slender appearance.
Starting the list of features is the Greenwich’s spout, which comes with two spray modes just like the Edison (a gentle aerated spray and a powerful spray). The hose extends to 25 inches which is slightly shorter than Edison’s 30-inch length, but we doubt that’ll be an issue.
The Greenwich swivels 360 degrees, which means it can complete one full turn without any problems.
It comes with a clip which pulls the wand into place and locks it securely, hence eliminates hassling with the wand and trying to lock into place.
The model also comes with Vigo’s leak and drip protection technology for peace of mind.
The Greenwich is constructed of the same industrial-grade brass, and this commitment to quality is what Vigo is known for. You get seven layers of protective coating and is resistant to corrosion, meaning your trusty faucet won’t go rusty for a long time!
- Faucet swivels for one full turn
- Hose extends to 25 inches and clips into place
- Two spray modes for convenience
- Solid construction and beautiful finish
- Hose length could’ve been greater
- Not as sturdy as the Edison
Weston Kitchen Sink Faucet
The fashionista of the range, the Vigo Weston is, in our opinion, the best-looking faucet by this company.
It comes in a single arc style, and there are no colors to choose from (it comes in a chrome finish), but honestly, we aren’t complaining. The Weston looks gorgeous with its modern design and would complement any modern kitchen setup.
Unfortunately, what this faucet gains in style and design, it loses in lack of features.
It comes with a 30-inch extendable hose, a drip and leak guard and 360-degree swivel capability. But, it does not come with switchable spray modes, a clip to lock the hose in place, a deck plate, a soap dispenser or a movable handle.
Simply put, the Weston is great if you’re in the market for a stylish faucet which will serve well and you aren’t looking for a lot of features.
- Comes with a 30-inch extendable hose
- Swivels for one full turn
- Comes with a leak and drip guard
- Looks absolutely beautiful
- Misses out on some features
- No style or color options to choose from
If you’re looking for a faucet to replace the current one and need one which is stylish and will last a long time without giving you any trouble, Vigo is the way to go. Plus, all their products come with adequate certification, meaning they comply with all safety and ecological standards.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet