Every beautiful bathroom needs a beautiful faucet to go with it.
If you’re reading this, then chances are high that you bought top-of-the-line stuff for your bathroom, only to find the faucets are letting it down.
Well, just like the rims on a car, faucets play a considerable role in the appearance and functionality of your bathroom, so it’s essential to pick the right one.
If you’re in the market for the ideal faucet, might we suggest Mirabelle’s faucets? We absolutely love Mirabelle’s products and the one we’re featuring today, the Provincetown, is a beautiful faucet that is perfect for your tasteful bathroom.
Before we tell you about our experience with the Mirabelle Provincetown, here’s a little overview of its features.
Mirabelle Faucet Reviews 2020
- Comes in a single “widespread” style
- Available in four finishes; brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, polished chrome, and polished nickel
- Features two handles with ¼ turn operation
- Sports a ceramic disc valve cartridge
- Spout is 4-1/16 inches high and reaches to 4-11/16 inches
- Includes a brass pop-up drain
- The maximum flow rate is rated at 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Features quick connect hoses
- Is approved by the CEC and ADA and features low-lead compliance
- Finish is resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
Now, onto the review of Provincetown.
What do we like about the Provincetown?
Here are all that we like about the Provincetown faucet:
From its perfectly radiused arc to the elegant single-handle faucets, the Provincetown is going to impress anyone who steps into your bathroom.
The Provincetown is an absolute joy to operate.
The flow rate of 1.2 gallons-per-minute at 60 PSI means that the flow is controlled and gentle, but that does not mean that the pressure is inadequate, as 60 PSI is just fine for most bathroom activities.
The handles, too, are great to use. They rotate only ¼ of a turn, which is excellent as it means you’ll spend less time turning and more time washing.
Fit and finish
Coming on to the fit and finish, we’re glad to report that the Provincetown does not let itself down in that area, and they are of excellent grade.
The faucet installs neatly (more on that later), leaving no ugly protrusions or cavities and the same goes for the handles.
The installation is also sturdy, meaning neither the faucet nor the handles will shake or rattle unnecessarily.
On to the finish, as mentioned earlier, the finish of all the colors the Provincetown is available in is great, and we believe in Mirabelle when they claim that it is resistant to corrosion and tarnishing.
Firstly, and this is a generic point but deserves mentioning, installing a bathroom faucet is usually trickier than installing a kitchen faucet.
Secondly, the Provincetown utilizes a “widespread” configuration, meaning the handles are separate from the faucet, so you’ll have to do some additional routing to get the faucet to work.
Lastly, the hoses provided by Mirabelle are not braided, else they would have been great for ease of installation and durability.
However, Mirabelle does provide quick connect hoses for their faucets, which does make installation a bit easier, so maybe we can forgive them for not including braided hoses.
- Quick connect hoses make installation easier
- A flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute keeps operation smooth and water consumption low
- Fit and finish are of a high quality
- The ceramic disc valve cartridge is unlikely to leak for a long time and provides steady, controlled water flow
- CEC and ADA compliance means you can use it with peace of mind
- Quick connect hoses barely make up for the lack of braided hoses
The Provincetown is a quality product from Mirabelle, and we believe it will complement your bathroom perfectly.
If you’re in the market for a new faucet, look no further than the Provincetown. It comes in a beautiful design, four amazing finishes and we didn’t find any evidence of a compromise on quality.