Every beautiful bathroom needs a beautiful faucet to go with it.
If you’re reading this, then chances are high that you bought top-of-the-line stuff for your bathroom, only to find the faucets are letting it down.
Well, just like the rims on a car, faucets play a considerable role in the appearance and functionality of your bathroom, so it’s essential to pick the right one.
If you’re in the market for the ideal faucet, might we suggest Mirabelle’s faucets? We absolutely love Mirabelle’s products and the one we’re featuring today, the Provincetown, is a beautiful faucet that is perfect for your tasteful bathroom.
Before we tell you about our experience with the Mirabelle Provincetown, here’s a little overview of its features.
Mirabelle Faucet Reviews 2020
- Comes in a single “widespread” style
- Available in four finishes; brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, polished chrome, and polished nickel
- Features two handles with ¼ turn operation
- Sports a ceramic disc valve cartridge
- Spout is 4-1/16 inches high and reaches to 4-11/16 inches
- Includes a brass pop-up drain
- The maximum flow rate is rated at 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Features quick connect hoses
- Is approved by the CEC and ADA and features low-lead compliance
- Finish is resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
Now, onto the review of Provincetown.
What do we like about the Provincetown?
Here are all that we like about the Provincetown faucet:
From its perfectly radiused arc to the elegant single-handle faucets, the Provincetown is going to impress anyone who steps into your bathroom.
The Provincetown is an absolute joy to operate.
The flow rate of 1.2 gallons-per-minute at 60 PSI means that the flow is controlled and gentle, but that does not mean that the pressure is inadequate, as 60 PSI is just fine for most bathroom activities.
The handles, too, are great to use. They rotate only ¼ of a turn, which is excellent as it means you’ll spend less time turning and more time washing.
Fit and finish
Coming on to the fit and finish, we’re glad to report that the Provincetown does not let itself down in that area, and they are of excellent grade.
The faucet installs neatly (more on that later), leaving no ugly protrusions or cavities and the same goes for the handles.
The installation is also sturdy, meaning neither the faucet nor the handles will shake or rattle unnecessarily.
On to the finish, as mentioned earlier, the finish of all the colors the Provincetown is available in is great, and we believe in Mirabelle when they claim that it is resistant to corrosion and tarnishing.
Firstly, and this is a generic point but deserves mentioning, installing a bathroom faucet is usually trickier than installing a kitchen faucet.
Secondly, the Provincetown utilizes a “widespread” configuration, meaning the handles are separate from the faucet, so you’ll have to do some additional routing to get the faucet to work.
Lastly, the hoses provided by Mirabelle are not braided, else they would have been great for ease of installation and durability.
However, Mirabelle does provide quick connect hoses for their faucets, which does make installation a bit easier, so maybe we can forgive them for not including braided hoses.
- Quick connect hoses make installation easier
- A flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute keeps operation smooth and water consumption low
- Fit and finish are of a high quality
- The ceramic disc valve cartridge is unlikely to leak for a long time and provides steady, controlled water flow
- CEC and ADA compliance means you can use it with peace of mind
- Quick connect hoses barely make up for the lack of braided hoses
The Provincetown is a quality product from Mirabelle, and we believe it will complement your bathroom perfectly.
If you’re in the market for a new faucet, look no further than the Provincetown. It comes in a beautiful design, four amazing finishes and we didn’t find any evidence of a compromise on quality.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet