One of the most important elements that defines a kitchen is the kind of faucets it has.
You can’t expect to have a good cooking or dining experience if the first thing that you see when you enter your kitchen is a grimy, filthy faucet that is supposed to clean your dishes.
And this is precisely where the faucets from the house of Delta could save the day for you.
Delta offers an exclusive lineup of some of the most spectacular designs in kitchen faucets that will redefine the style quotient of your kitchen.
So if good faucets are what you’re looking for right now, then you’ve stumbled upon just the right review, as we’re bringing you the reviews of some of the best kitchen faucets from the brand!
About Delta Faucets
The faucets from the brand exhibit some of the most unconventional new styles that you would generally come across in other high-end lineups. These are exceedingly versatile and affordable, bringing the best of both worlds together for you right into your kitchen space.
But in our opinion, the real winning streak of the brand is the kind of technology it provides in all of its fixtures. This transforms all existing designs into a more advanced setup to bring you a superior mechanism in your faucet design for a unique experience in essence.
The versatility of the designs is what makes the brand an ideal alternative for every kind of kitchen. Be it big or small, the faucets from Delta will find expression in whatever kind of a cooking or dining space you put it in. And with the kind of extensive range that the brand does offer to you, it would be pretty hard to miss out on exactly what you have been looking for!
Delta Faucet Reviews 2020
Single Handle Pull-Down
15.4 x 9.2 x 4.8 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
15.2 x 11 x 1.2 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
15.4 x 13.1 x 9.7 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
20.2 x 13.2 x 1 inches
Delta Leland Kitchen Faucet Reviews
The Leland Single-Hand Touch from the Touch2O series throws all concerns of touching your faucet with dirty hands right out of the window. The unique Touch2O technology lets you touch the faucet with your wrist or forearm to start up or stop the flow of water. The TempSense LED light on the faucet indicates the water temperature by changing its color for you to be aware of at all times.
The MagnaTite Docking system of the fixture employs a superior magnetic technology that snaps the kitchen sprayer right into place, keeping it docked securely. The Diamond Seal Technology prevents leaks and is known to last twice as long as the standard industry faucet material.
The winning point of this faucet for us is the Shield Spray Technology that ensures a sharp jet that cuts through stubborn stains along with providing an anti-splatter protective sphere. This helps you to keep dry while cleaning and reduce about 90% of the average splatter made by a standard faucet.
- Installation is extremely easy as it is designed to fit a single-hole or 3-hole, 8 inches configurations
- Formidable construction with an entirely leak-proof design and finish
- Efficient anti-spatter system for mess-free cleaning
- High-tech and smart design to get the work done effortlessly in no time at all
- The position of the touch sensors on the faucet can make it go off unexpectedly when objects are near, such as while you’re cleaning the counter
Delta Essa Faucet Review
The Essa Single-Hand Touch is another magnificent kitchen faucet that comes in a matte black finish and works similar to the one that we reviewed earlier. The fixture comes with a total 360 degrees spin feature that helps clean the area after you’re done with the dishes.
It comes with the benefit of the Touch2O that requires you to only touch the faucet anywhere to work up the flow of water. One of the benefits of this faucet is that you could easily switch between an aerated stream and jet spray within seconds that ensures the cleanest dishes for you.
The TempSense technology will let you know the temperature of the water at all times while the ShieldSpray anti-spatter system ensures more cleaning and less bathing in filthy water for you!
- Spectacular matte black design compliments any kitchen decor
- Highly sophisticated features ensure efficient cleaning
- Anti-leak, heavy-duty construction designed to last long
- Installing this can be a bit tricky due to the rubber gasket at the base
Delta Ashton Faucet Reviews
The Ashton faucet model from Delta is one of its most beautiful polished stainless designs that comes with a fascinating MagnaTite docking system. It keeps the faucet securely in place with a powerful “integrated magnetic system”.
This faucet comes with a “Multi-Flow” technology that provides the benefit of both 1.5 GPM stream and a spray setting as well as a 2 GPM stream setting for marvelous cleaning experience.
The “Touch-Clean” spray holes of the faucet let you easily descale the fixture while the Diamond Seal Technology prevents leaks and keeps it working like new. The faucet comes with a matching chrome soap dispenser and a deck plate.
The only issue with this faucet is that the flow boosting setting can cause the water to splash and splatter quite a bit.
- Simple and beautiful design
- Anti-leak Diamond Seal Technology
- Brilliant “Multi-Flow” system for highly efficient cleaning
- Very easy to descale “Touch-Clean” spray holes
- The water flow causes splashing and splattering
Delta Savile Faucet Reviews
This Savile faucet model is yet another brilliant design similar to Ashton from the house of Delta and works similar to it. What we liked the most about this faucet is the blend of traditional and contemporary design that is reflected in its overall look. It comes with the brand’s Diamond Seal Technology that prevents any leaks or corrosion in the system.
However, the soap dispenser is not all that sturdy and made of cheap plastic. The installation of the faucet is simple and hassle-free. It can be easily cleaned owing to the “Touch Clean” feature for the spray holes.
- Simple, elegant design matches all kitchen decor
- Signature Diamond Seal leak-proof built technology for the brand
- Easy to install and clean
- No splash-protection feature
So that was all about some of the most beautiful and incredible kitchen faucets from Delta. We hope we were able to provide you with an insight into the mechanism of these faucets.
We’ll be back with more such reviews, so hang on tight!
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet