If you settle for a second-rate faucet sold by a shady unheard-of company, prepare for such an eventuality.
Wouldn’t it be better to splurge on a top-of-the-line faucet than replace your entire flooring? Of course it would! Or else why would you be reading this guide in the first place?
Besides, how well does that seedy faucet look in your designer kitchen?
I’m sure you’re convinced about the importance of a good faucet by now, and if you’re in the market for one, we highly recommend Grohe’s faucets.
We’re sure you’re acquainted with Grohe, but if you aren’t, don’t worry; we’ll tell you all about it in this comprehensive review.
Grohe has a large variety of faucets for just about any application.
They have divided their products into 20 lines (such as the Concetto line, the Parkfield line, etc.). They have 91 faucets in total.
Only two of those ninety-one are available as wall-mount faucets (and just as well, since demand for wall-mount faucets is low).
You can get their faucets in four available spout styles, i.e., cast spout, extractable hand shower, extractable pull-out, and swivel spout.
They are available in three colors, namely chrome, stainless steel, and SuperSteel.
The faucets are available in three styles, i.e., authentic, contemporary and cosmopolitan.
That’s enough about Grohe, now, let’s move on to three of their finest.
Grohe Faucets Reviews 2020
18.9 x 8 x 5.3 inches
1.3 x 7.2 x 11.1 inches
4.5 x 9.4 x 20.9 inches
Concetto Kitchen Faucet
The first item on our list is the Grohe Concetto. It is available in a single high-arc style and is available in two colors; silver and StarLight Chrome and utilizes a single lever for operation.
The “StarLight” finish is Grohe’s special finish which preserves the luster and shine and the faucet for years to come. It achieves this by utilizing a special layered plating process to protect the faucet from dirt and fade.
The faucet also employs Grohe’s SilkMove technology which is essentially a Teflon-coated cartridge with gliding discs to ensure frictionless operation and dependable durability.
It also utilizes Grohe’s SpeedClean technology, and they claim that it makes cleaning easier by preventing limescale buildup. We attest to that as cleaning the Concetto is a breeze, and you won’t have to expend too much energy doing so.
Coming to some generic features, the faucet swivels 360 degrees for maximum convenience, the stainless steel hose extends to 8.5 inches and has two spray modes, and the faucet has an integrated non-return valve to prevent backsplash.
The flow rate is a claimed 1.75 gallons per minute.
- Utilizes SilkMove technology for a frictionless experience
- Cleaning is a breeze
- StarLight finish preserves luster for long
- Comes with most of the high-end features
- No deck plate available
- Hose length could’ve been longer
Classic II Kitchen Faucet
The second item on our list is the aptly-named Classic II. It is available with one or two handles, and for once, we find ourselves siding with the double-handled model, for symmetry’s sake (and because the flanks look good).
It comes in a single high-arc style.
We tried both variants of the Classic II, the single and double-handled variants, and we’re happy to report that both work well.
The handles feel solid, and we can doubtlessly say that either will look good on your designer kitchen.
The faucet swivels up to 360 degrees and is constructed of solid brass (the same goes for the handles), and they feel well put-together.
The Classic II uses Grohe’s StarLight for long-lasting shine and SilkMove technology as well for a smooth washing experience.
The Classic’s pièce de résistance, however, is its incredibly high flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute, which makes it one of the highest flowing faucets on the market today, period. Unfortunately, that also makes it one of the most water-hungry faucets, so choose and use wisely.
- Comes in single and double-handled variants
- Utilizes StarLight technology for long-lasting shine
- Uses SilkMove technology for a smooth washing experience
- An incredibly high flow rate
- The spout does not swivel, and the hose doesn’t extend
- Misses out on some key Grohe features
Essence Kitchen Faucet
The last product on our list is the Essence kitchen faucet. It is available in a single high-arc style and comes in two colors, StarLight Chrome, and SuperSteel Infinity Finish.
You could argue that we’ve saved the best for last, as the Essence is one of the best faucets we’ve reviewed. It looks amazing and is packed with features.
The hose pulls out and has two spray modes, a full spray and a normal flow of water. It is also easy to clean, thanks to Grohe’s SpeedClean technology.
It utilizes the StarLight and SilkMove technologies we’ve talked about, so it stays shiny for long and water moves as smooth as a flaming knife through butter.
The forward-rotating lever allows for ample range of motion and prevents backlash while the faucet itself swivels 360 degrees for maximum convenience.
The Essence’s party piece (and something we appreciated) is its magnetic docking spout, which means you won’t have to fiddle with it to get it back into place.
- Utilizes SilkMove and StarLight technologies
- SpeedClean allows for easy cleaning
- Swivel range enhances convenience
- Spout has two spray modes and a magnetic dock
- The fitting could’ve been a little better
- Design not to everyone’s taste
If you’re in the market for a new faucet (and you should be if your current one is giving up), then Grohe’s faucets are the way to go. They have a lot of faucets for almost every application, and some signature features make using them a pleasure.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet