Quality, reliability, and utility are what most people look for in kitchen faucets.
However, it’s not an easy task to find products that satisfy all three of those pre-conditions and cost within an affordable range – all at the same time.
This is where brands like Danze shine! While it is a fairly lesser-known brand, anyone who has ever used their faucets or any other bath fittings will tell how outstanding their products are.
Their product designs are some of the most unique and aesthetic ones you’ll ever come across, and most of their models incorporate the latest features that you’ll usually find in some of the top-tier brands in the market.
However, their product pricing usually stays within a very affordable range. So if you’re looking to buy a premium quality kitchen faucet, Danze is the brand to go for!
Danze is a kitchen and bathroom furnishing brand that has been in the industry for well over two decades.
Ever since the company’s inception, they have strived towards becoming a leader in product design and beautiful styling. Today, their line-up of products consist of some of the most appealing and sophisticated models the market of bath and kitchen fittings have seen.
Danze emphasizes a lot on efficient product designing and aesthetics, and all their faucets are carefully curated to ensure they look modern and stylish. Their faucets are ideal for all those looking to give a sophisticated and contemporary look to their kitchens.
The company is best described as a luxury fittings brand in the mid-price range. Quality wise, Danze’s faucets are comparable to some of the biggest and well-known brands, and they pride themselves in producing some of the most highly efficient faucets in the market.
The company is also well-known for being very customer-friendly, and they strive towards improving their products by placing great importance on customer feedback.
So, if you’re willing to spend a little more money than you would on a regular kitchen fittings brand, we highly recommend you take a look at Danze’s premium range of kitchen faucets.
We have reviewed three of their highest rated kitchen faucets in order to aid you in choosing the right one for your kitchen.
Danze Faucet Reviews 2020
18.3 x 16 x 2.8 inches
17 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches
9 x 2.4 x 12 inches
D455158SS Parma Single Handle Pre-Rinse Faucet
Coming out right at the top of our rankings is the D455158SS Parma Single Handle Faucet by Danze. This is one of the most attractive models in their entire range featuring a design that is both unique and aesthetic!
The design of this faucet is rather minimalistic but thanks to the clean and crisp rings around the curved neck of the faucet, it gets a highly sophisticated contemporary look. There are two different options when it comes to the finish – chrome and stainless steel.
Visually, this model is perfect for the aesthetically adventurous folks who wish to render a refreshing look to their kitchens.
This model features a ceramic dish valve that aids in smooth turning action and prevents the water from dripping. It also has a two function spray which includes both aerated and stream spray.
It comes with a single hole mount with the sprout measuring 22 ¾ inches high and 10 inches long. The spring action wand also grants a ton of flexibility when it comes to its usage.
- Unique design – this model looks absolutely outstanding with an adventurous design that would give a new and refreshing look to your kitchen
- The spray pattern can be changed with a simple twist to the sprayer’s head instead of having to press a button
- The installation instructions that come with the model are highly confusing and need to be improved
D401557SS Opulence Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet
Coming in the second place in our rankings is a model from Danze’s Opulence Collection, thanks to a brilliant set of features and an aesthetic traditional design!
Unlike most of Danze’s kitchen faucets, this model by the brand features an old-school traditional style rather than the sleek and modern contemporary styles that Danze is famous for.
So this model is for those of you that are looking for a traditional-themed kitchen. The sprout of the faucet measures around 12 inches high and has a gracefully elegant design that takes you back to a time when top-hats were the entire range. It also comes along with a stand-alone side sprayer that will allow you to rinse your fruits and veggies.
Like the previous model, this one also features a ceramic disk valve for smooth turning and dip prevention. It features a two-hole mount and comes with five different choices when it comes to the finish!
- Aesthetic traditional design – perfect for people looking to give a traditional look to their kitchens
- Highly durable build quality
- Comes with a lifetime warranty from Danze
- Installation is very complicated, and the instructions on the manual are not satisfactory
D401157BR Opulence Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
Coming in at the third spot in our rankings is one of the most popular models by Danze – the D401157BR Kitchen Faucet from their Opulence collection.
The entire Opulence collection is in stark contrast to the rest of their products. These models primarily feature a traditional, rather than the modern styles that the brand is famous for.
This faucet is almost identical to the previous one – varying only when it comes to the finish of the product. It features an incredibly beautiful tumbled bronze finish which renders a classic, Victorian appeal to the overall aesthetics of the faucet.
Featuring a disc valve for a seamless turning action, this model also scores highly when it comes to utility. It also has a dedicated side-sprayer and comes with an impressive flow rate of 1.75 gallons per minute.
- Traditional design with a beautiful tumbled bronze finish which is perfect for rendering an old-school look to your kitchen
- The ceramic dish ensures a drip-free performance
- Comes with a matching side spray
- Covered by Danze’s lifetime warranty
- The water restrictor that comes in the form of an aerator can make the water flow too low
Danze is one of the few brands that do an outstanding job when it comes to balancing price and performance. They also have some of the most aesthetically pleasing models that you can get in the market.
So, if you’re looking for a kitchen upgrade and want a premium quality, feature-packed faucet to bless your kitchen with, Danze is the brand to go for!
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet