Gone are the days when faucets used to be simple and needed negligible thoughts.
Today, homeowners crave for elegance in the kitchen without compromising on performance.
There is no limit to the elegance factor of a kitchen faucet these days, and some of us crave for sheer luxury.
Rohl offers some of the best kitchen faucets that look extraordinarily beautiful and offer optimal utility. The company offers faucets that mix old-school French and Italian style designs with modern tools and materials.
Whether you’re a homemaker or a professional interior consultant, you will find some excellent kitchen faucets with Rohl.
Rohl was started in 1983 by Ken Rohl and is now owned by Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. All of its faucets comply with the regulations and laws governing the installation and sale of faucets in North America.
It offers a range of unique, high-end bath and kitchen plumbing fixtures and each of its products is synonymous with quality, luxury, and elegance.
Rohl is renowned for being one of the best when it comes to bringing together impeccable straight lines with subtle, gentle curves in its faucet designs. The company is committed to offering top-notch faucets that are made from the best materials, so you do not have to worry about any form of corrosion or rust.
If you have the budget to fit one of the more expensive Rohl faucets into your list of kitchen plumbing fixtures, you will find a wide variety of products to choose from. Rohl offers all kinds of faucets – deck-mount or wall-mount; one-hole, two-hole, or three-hole configurations; pull-down or standard.
We have shortlisted three of the best Rohl faucets that you should look at when designing or renovating your kitchen. You don’t have to go through nearly 150 Rohl faucets.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at our top three recommendations!
Rohl Faucets Reviews 2020
17.2 x 11.2 x 4.5 inches
17.1 x 10.9 x 4.8 inches
11.0 x 8.7 x 6.5 inches
A1458LMWSPN-2 in Polished Nickel
If you’re looking for a compact and classy faucet, look no further than the Rohl Country Three Leg Bridge Faucet. It’s available in a beautiful polished nickel finish that will go perfectly with nearly all dark-themed kitchen countertops. It’s also compatible with all three-hole sink configurations.
You will appreciate the thoughtful inclusion of a coordinated metal lever side-spray, which can be a blessing in disguise when you need a secondary water source for cleaning. We especially liked the three leg design with levers for hot and cold water on either side of the faucet spout.
The spout is perfectly sized at 9.25 inches tall and features a sturdy brass build. The reach and swivel of the faucet are at par with industry standards at nearly 8.85 inches. You will not have to rush to the market for supplies or call a plumber for installing this faucet as the package includes ½ inch male supplies.
This faucet is number one on our list as it also features ¼ turn ceramic valves and has an adequate water flow of 1.5 GPM. Your kitchen will get a significant upgrade when you install the Rohl A1458LMWSPN-2 faucet.
- French design that looks as beautiful as any faucet available on the market, if not more
- Easy to install and clean
- The plastic diverter in this faucet has been labeled as flimsy and not durable
A1458LMWSAPC-2 in Polished Chrome
Very few faucets in the market are capable of adding a ton of elegance with a simple, minimalistic design. Rohl Country Kitchen Three Leg Bridge Faucet manages to do that and takes the second spot in our ranking. It is a lot like its numero uno placed substitute, but there are some subtle differences.
The spout height is almost 9.85 inches, with a reach swivel of about 8.85 inches which is compact enough to fit on most sinks that have a cabinet or storage unit above them. We love the polished chrome finish of this faucet which makes it an ideal fit in all modern kitchens.
You need to deck mount this faucet to install and be careful of the maximum deck depth of 2.13 inches. The faucet comes with ½ inch male supplies, which makes it easy for installation, especially for DIY homemakers. We appreciate the thoughtful design featuring ¼ turn ceramic valves. It is compatible with all three-hole sink configurations.
- An original, one-of-a-kind design that only some Rohl faucets provide; it will add an exclusive, eye-catching look to an otherwise ordinary kitchen
- Sturdy build that lasts long coupled with a limited lifetime warranty makes it a safe option
- It is slightly heavy, weighing about 13.5 pounds
A1635LMPN-2 in Polished Nickel
Taking our third spot is a more affordable faucet from Rohl. We liked the all solid brass build of the Country Kitchen Filter Faucet, making it sturdy in the long-run. It features a 7.4 inches high C-design spout with a reach of about 4.7 inches and a swivel feature.
You will find the polished nickel finish to be simple and effective for most kitchen themes. Having a flow rate of just 0.5 GPM, it is one of the basic faucets that is ideal for ordinary use. It is incredibly lightweight and compact, measuring only 11.03 x 8.73 x 6.5 inches and weighing mere three pounds.
We recommend this faucet due to its simple design and ease of use. It is compatible with one-hole sink configurations. It is not suitable for any instant hot systems or Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems, so you should not go for this faucet if your kitchen has those.
- Conventional and straightforward design at an affordable price
- It is designed to work with most independent filtration systems
- The faucet height is adequate at 10.3 inches to keep a coffee pot or small bottle underneath
- Single handle design below the faucet spout makes it difficult to avoid the water flow when controlling it
Rohl promises to deliver authentic luxury and does justice to that promise. Your kitchen’s looks and vibes will get enhanced considerably with one of the three faucets from Rohl that we have handpicked.
Some customers have had troublesome experiences with Rohl faucet spare parts and after-sale services, but that is only a small proportion of the enormous customer base the brand has amassed over the years.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet