The trick to having the “perfect kitchen” lies in finding the balance between functionality and the overall feel and look. And since we’re talking about kitchens, it goes without saying that a faucet is easily one of the most used and noticeable appliances.
Although selecting one is a tricky affair owing to the variety of options available on market, today we’re about to make things a little bit easier.
In this guide, we’re going to do an in-depth review of Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel Pull Down Faucet and find out if that would be best suited to your needs.
So, keep on reading!
Giagni Faucet Reviews 2020
Before we dive into a detailed review, let us have a brief overview of the Giagni Faucet.
- It comes in two modes: aerated stream and gentle spray
- Has 27 supply lines
- Made up of scratch resistant PVD
- Built-in soap dispenser
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
What did we like about this product?
Giagni is a company which pioneers in manufacturing homemaking products, a fact which was clearly evident in our time spent with the faucet. Here are a few aspects which impressed us enough to recommend:
Availability of different modes for different purposes
Don’t you just hate the unnecessary rush of water when you just want to wash your hands? Giagni solved this problem by introducing two modes to suit different purposes: aerated stream mode for washing your plates, and gentle spray mode for light activities like washing vegetables or hands.
Switching between the two modes is a convenient affair thanks to the design and flexibility of the faucet. Another advantage of using different modes is less wastage of fresh water.
Ease of installation
The toughest part about buying any appliance is definitely the installation process. And unfortunately, a faucet can be difficult to install, which in turn may lead to issues like leakage and irregular flow of water.
Thankfully, Giagni understood the problem and made this model easy to install. The installation process was smooth and we never faced any issues.
Scratch Resistant surface
As a faucet is one of the most visible outlets of your kitchen, you want it to maintain its shine and polish. Since it’s practically impossible to cleanse a faucet on a regular basis, you would bank on it to be resistant to external conditions.
Thanks to the PVD finish, this faucet is scratch free. We tested the product under different conditions and found minimal wear and tear.
Compatible with various type of sink
The last thing you would want to know after buying a faucet is that it is not compatible with your sink. Thankfully, Giagni took care of compatibility issue. We tested the faucet with 1, 2, 3 and 4 holes sink, and it worked well with all of them.
A faucet is easily one of the most noticeable appliances in your kitchen and the Giagni’s Pompa model looks stylish with an eye-catching design. The stainless steel color blends perfectly with a typical kitchen surrounding.
For us, it was a perfect balance between standing apart and avoiding being the odd one out.
A well-covered warranty and dedicated product support
Brands like Giagni are famous for their extended warranty programs and product support system. And the process to repair/replace your product is swift and easy. The company will help with any problem which you might face with the faucet.
In our own experience of interacting with the support staff, we were left with overall positive feedback.
In-built soap dispenser and an optional deck plate
The faucet comes with an in-built soap dispenser which saves up space in your kitchen and it is ideally placed and easily accessible. There is also an optional deck plate, which is a decent extra feature to have.
What didn’t we like about the product?
There are few things which either left us disappointed or wasn’t up to the mark with our expectation levels.
Not sturdy enough: In our experience, we found the faucet to be a bit less sturdy than we expected. This might be an issue if you use the faucet multiple times a day or if you handle it without much care.
A bit expensive option to consider: This model ticks almost all the checkboxes except for the price tag. Though the price point is not sky high, it is also not economical to be considered by a more varied range of consumers.
For the most part, the Giagni’s Pompa Stainless Steel Faucet met or exceeded our expectations. The sleek design, two-mode water flow and overall ease of installation make it an easy recommendation for a homemaker.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet