The sheer utility and efficiency of these absolute beauties put a smile on our faces that reflects off of those sparkling dishes they help us to clean.
Now, although there are millions of pull-down faucets available out there, not all can give you the kind of results that only the right combinations of designs, structures, and mechanisms could provide.
And one such brand that has been winning in the game of pull-down faucets is Franke. And if you haven’t heard of it, we’re here to tell you all about it!
In the following extensive review, we’ll be reviewing 3 of Franke’s best and top-selling faucets for you to know about.
About Franke Faucets
Franke has opened an incredibly wide range of marvelous faucet designs for both their pullout and pulldown faucet collections. The exceptional feature of these faucets is a combination of a side spray with the main faucet that ensures total cleanliness and absolute satisfaction when it comes to washing dishes, vegetables or other kitchen items.
The professional faucets from the range reflect brilliant craftsmanship when it comes to designs, guaranteeing absolute control and flexibility even when the sink is full. These include switchable stream/spray features, heavy-duty flexible coil hose that easily cleans up every corner of the sink, and a high arc spout for cleaning the largest pots.
Not to mention the precision control with a 360 degrees swivel spout that also serves as a pullout spray.
And the best thing about it all? The equally amazing price tag. This makes real high-end deal accessible to a broader public, upping the style quotient of all kitchens alike!
Perfectly compatible with every kitchen decor, Franke faucets are bound to make your dishwashing experience a lot more joyful than what it used to be.
Franke Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
Single Handle Pull-Down
10 x 4 x 15 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
10 x 4 x 15 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
18 x 4 x 9 inches
Franke FF20650 Bernadine Single-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Bernadine comes with an 18 inches pullout nylon hose and a 360 degrees swivel spout that allows widespread coverage. It is a beautiful stainless steel faucet with a modern lever handle that allows 10-90 handle movements for an easy grip and better cleaning.
The spectacular dual-function spray head of the faucet allows you to switch between a full spray and a needle spray that cuts through the toughest of stains within no time. This ensures a perfect cleaning experience and gets the job done in the blink of an eye!
A quick cleaning system also prevents wastage of water, and thanks to the 1.75 GPM flow rate, you can rest assured that this faucet will efficiently clean all your dishes putting every drop to good use.
However, what we think is the winning feature of this product is the brand’s patented Fast-IN Quick Install System that lets you easily install the faucet from above the countertop using only a few tools. This hassle-free procedure for installation makes Bernadine a highly-sought after model from the brand!
The only issue that you could have with this is that there are no prominent markers for hot and cold temperatures, but that is hardly a deal breaker as you can expect to get used to the mechanism after just a couple of washes.
- Stunningly beautiful finish and design
- Water-conserving mechanism
- Easily switchable between a stream and a jet
- Incredibly easy “above the counter” installation
- No temperature indicator
Franke FF20380 Rigo Single-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
This Rigo is a marvelously designed pull-down kitchen faucet done in a polished satin nickel finish that stuns every eye! Underneath this fantastic finish, the product boasts a formidable heavy-duty ceramic cartridge that makes it exceptionally long-lasting and leak-proof.
The sprayer of this faucet delivers a 1.75 GPM flow rate in order to maintain strong water pressure, meeting the requirements for most local codes. It allows you to smoothly switch between a sharp jet and clean stream that scours even the most stubborn food stains right off the dishes and plates, without reducing the flow of water.
The retractable nylon pull-hose coupled with the 360-degree swivel spout feature could be smoothly maneuvered to clean even the hardest to reach areas of the sink. Also, the high-arching faucet design provides enough space for a lot of utensils and crockeries to be washed at one go.
This Franke faucet comes with a unique and intuitive “one-click” water-conserving feature that saves up to 50% of water for daily kitchen chores.
What more can you expect a faucet to bring to the kitchen table when it’s already saving your water while giving you the cleanest of dishes?
- Brilliant designs and structural cohesion
- Exceedingly sophisticated and functional features
- Amazing water-conserving feature
- Pretty easy to install
- The plastic housing for the pull-head could get loose and come-off with time
Franke Fuji FFPD20400 Single-Handle Pull-Down Commercial Kitchen Faucet
This model from Franke’s range of commercial kitchen pull-down faucets comes in a polished chrome finish that looks simply dazzling in any kind of kitchen decor. The Fuji stands at a height of 20 inches which makes it perfect for commercial houses and large-scale cleaning.
This works similar to the Rigo model from the brand that we just previously reviewed, and comes equipped with all the features that the other model has. This includes a 360 swivel spout attached to the sprayer which delivers a steady stream of 1.75 GPM as well as sharp needle jet.
Similar to the Rigo, this model too features a “one-click” water-conserving lock in its lever handle that cuts down 50% water loss on a regular basis. The second lock restores the flow to its maximum capacity.
What we liked the most about this model is the versatility of its design that combines a traditional layout with a more modern approach for large-scale use. It could easily clean up a ton of dishes and utensils of varying sizes in a jiffy owing to all the space it provides. The minimalist design not only looks nice but serves to be the most functional aspect of the item as well.
- Elegant design complements all sorts of kitchen space and decor
- Intuitive water-saving feature
- Easy to install
- Ideal for commercial purposes
- The spray head is made of plastic which some may not like as much as they would prefer a fully metal one
So those were our reviews on some of the best models from Franke kitchen faucets. We hope you liked our effort and now have an insight into the workings of the faucet system.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet