If you’re in the lookout for a faucet which boasts amazing water flow through both primary head and the sprayer, then Friho might just have what you’re looking for!
Their modern line-up of brushed nickel faucets provides an all-purpose utility build to help with the dirty dishes and vegetable washing in practically no time.
Not only are these faucets designed elegantly, but they are manufactured to be incredibly durable and withstand years of rough use. That too without the need for either repair or even replacement.
And even though Friho is quite a new name to the kitchen appliance scene, their faucet models are steadily gaining popularity in recent times.
They have been a reliable go-to for both professional and DIY kitchen renovators alike.
Friho Faucet Reviews 2020: What makes it a must-have?
When it comes to the modern kitchen space; a visually appealing and reliable faucet is perhaps one of the most important things to have.
So what makes the Friho faucet one of the best picks for any kitchen renovation work?
Build design and quality
The Friho comes with an incredibly elegant and sophisticated design. It takes up minimalism as the basis behind its conception and does away with much of the unnecessary features that its competitors come with.
The Friho’s simplistic appeal is what makes it such an attractive option. And apart from the structure, the brushed nickel polish goes a long way in maintaining that sophistication as well.
However, looks are not the only thing that this polish is good for. It makes the faucet amazingly durable and keeps it not only scratch-free but corrosion resistant as well.
It’s also environmentally-friendly and meets the lead-free standard allowing it to be safe for use by all members of the family.
The base body of the faucet is made out of a solid brass casting, which makes the Friho long lasting as well as withstand damage from external physical forces and not chip or break all that easily.
Ease of Use and Installation
The Friho Commercial Brushed Nickel Faucet is indeed one of the easiest to install faucet models in the market.
You can either try and make it a little DIY project for yourself or call on any other forms of professional help to get you on your way to using this amazing product.
As it has a high-arch two spouts design, the Friho comes with a 360-degree rotating feature which not only allows a lot of room for the installation but for a variety of sink based activities as well.
From cleaning out smaller dishes to deep cleaning larger utensils to remove the more difficult food residue, the Friho will allow you to do a lot more in your kitchen than what a standard faucet would. Additionally, its hot and cold features come with flexible hoses which include 3/8 inches of a female compression thread.
This female compression thread has a 1/2 inch adapter which along with the unique handle features makes balancing out the hot and cold water as effortless as possible.
What about the Friho Brushed Nickel Faucet disappoints?
One issue that we spotted with the Friho is that though it’s very easy to install and use, it’s not all that easy to clean.
The bold yet minimalist and sophisticated design may be very appealing for any kitchen space, but it’s quite prone to watermarks and fingerprint smudges and maneuvering a cloth around it to clean it is not easy at all.
The brushed nickel finish does keep the faucet durable against both scratches and corrosion; however, when it comes to dealing with marks and smudges, it does seem to fall short of expectations.
- One of the easiest to install and use faucets
- Two in one – main faucet head and an extendable faucet head for versatile uses
- Durable body which is chip as well as scratch proof
- Bold, minimalist design will go perfectly with any modern kitchen space
- Prone to a lot of watermarks and finger smudges
- Is not easy to clean
A modern-day faucet which boasts both attractive design and high functionality is not all that easy to come by. However, the Friho brand of faucets not only breaks all expectations but is also a class apart from most other models out there in the market.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet