With numerous companies competing in the kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures industry, choosing the best brand can be tiresome.
There are a plethora of faucets available in the market and they come in a diverse array of styles and finishes, with various features and a broad price range.
Glacier Bay is one of the best brands that designs and sells a wide range of kitchen faucets. We have reviewed the Glacier Bay brand and three of its best products to simplify the process of finding the best faucet for your kitchen.
About Glacier Bay
Glacier Bay offers toilets, bath vanities, faucets, sinks, hardware and accessories, bath mirrors, and many more products.
Glacier Bay seeks to provide entry-level kitchen faucets for homemakers and DIY-installers at affordable prices. The brand is owned by Home Depot and its range of kitchen faucets is widely available all over the world. Although you will not find a lot of options from this brand, the faucets are easy to install, look beautiful, and offer great utility.
Whether you indulge in DIY tasks to upgrade/renovate your kitchen or provide professional interior design consultancy for your clients, Glacier Bay kitchen faucets are some of the best options for you to consider.
All the kitchen faucets from Glacier Bay have two things in common – highly durable and very easy to install and use. We especially like the fact that manufacturer and retailer guarantee back all of the products.
Glacier Bay has about 70 kitchen faucets for you to choose from. But you do not have to go through all of them as we have shortlisted the best options for you to choose from.
Let’s have a look at the three best Glacier Bay kitchen faucets!
Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020
Single Handle Pull-Down
19.2 x 3.1 x 12.9 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
21.7 x 10.6 x 3.2 inches
Single Handle Pull-Down
16 x 20 x 15 inches
FP4A4080SS Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Glacier Bay’s FP4A4080SS is a single handle pull-down kitchen faucet available in an elegant stainless steel finish. The tap has a standard size, measuring 19.2 x 3.1 x 12.9 inches with a spout height of 7.56 inches. You will notice a sturdy build as it is made from high-quality brass.
The high arc spout with a flow rate of 2.2 GPM makes this faucet a great option for flow and reach of the water in the sink. The package includes a cover plate, handles, and supply lines. We could not get enough of the lever type handle with a ceramic valve.
The faucet is compatible with three-hole sink configurations. Thanks to the intelligent design of the faucet, it can be connected to the sink from above, making the installation quick and easy.
You will like the nice and sturdy stainless steel finish that looks classy in nearly all kitchens. We especially like the 360 degrees swivel feature that allows water to flow to all parts of the sink.
- Durable design with very few plastic parts that hold the sprayer in place firmly
- Best-in-industry build to provide a leak-free experience
- The package does not include a hex socket key that is needed for installation, so if you are not hiring a plumber and installing it yourself, you might face an issue with this
Market Pull-Down Faucet
The Glacier Bay Market Pull-Down Sprayer Faucet comes in a classic white finish which is guaranteed to look classy in any kitchen, especially one with a monochromatic color scheme. We like the easy-to-use, single handle design, and the convenient pull-down spray head which features two modes – aerated and full.
The faucet includes a drip-free ceramic disk cartridge and has a high-grade metal construction for long lasting durability. You can install it in nearly any kitchen as it is compatible with either one-hole or three-hole sink configurations. It comes with a decorative deck plate that you may or may not want to install.
The pull-down spray head has a long reach that makes every part of the sink easily accessible, making it easy to perform various kitchen tasks. The design includes the handle on the right side, making it easy to manage the temperature and flow of water.
- The complete white look of this faucet makes it ideal for a wide variety of kitchen décor themes
- The overall use and versatile use of the tap makes it the perfect choice for many kitchen applications
- Some customers have reported that the woven tubing which connects the faucet nozzle is not as slick and tightly woven as you expected
Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
The Glacier Bay pull-down faucet with LED light comes in an excellent bronze finish. You get the benefit of convenient hands-free use thanks to the automatic sensor. The primary benefit of a touchless faucet is that negligible bacteria spread from the kitchen to your hands. All you need to do is wave your hand in front of the sensor to start or stop the flow of water.
The pull-down spray head comes equipped with a white LED light that runs off the energy generated from water flow, making it environment-friendly and elegant at the same time. The package includes a matching soap dispenser and four AA batteries for the sensor. The faucet features a ceramic disk cartridge.
The spray head features two modes – full and aerated stream. The high arc pull-down spout swivels 360° for maximum functionality. We highly recommend this faucet, given its environment-friendly features like the 1.8 GPM CALGreen certified water flow.
- Touchless, single-handle, dual-function spray head and high-arc pull-down spout are some of the best features of this faucet
- Excellent design that looks stunning and is highly durable
- The finish is elegant but challenging to maintain, and any scratches on the deck plate will be easily visible
Glacier Bay is a home brand of the Home Depot Inc. which tells you that its products are high-quality and well-designed. Buying faucets from a reputed brand that is owned by a multinational corporation which happens to be a leader in the industry hardly ever goes wrong.
We strongly recommend that you consider one of the three Glacier Bay kitchen faucets we have reviewed.
Till next time!
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet