Faucets are an indispensable part of every washroom.
Apart from adding an essential layer of functionality and hygiene, faucets also add a certain aesthetic appeal to not only washrooms but everywhere else they’re placed, such as in kitchens.
However, you only get these qualities with a good faucet, and a bad faucet can make your life a living nightmare. After all, who wants to deal with a leaky faucet that irritatingly drips throughout the night or an overflowing faucet which floods your entire bathroom?
This is why we’re featuring the Premier Sanibel, an amazing feature-packed faucet that is one of the best on the market today.
So let’s get started!
Premier Faucets Reviews 2020: Why buy this product?
The first finish is a lovely Parisian Bronze, which is black-brown in color and has a bronze reflective coating on top so that it shines bronze when in contact with light.
The second finish is a brushed nickel finish, which is the most “traditional” look of the three as it is not very reflective and looks a lot like classy steel cutlery.
The third finish is a snazzy chrome finish, which is highly reflective and looks best in airy, well-lit washrooms
All these finishes are of great quality and will not show signs of wear and tear prematurely. Besides, they allow the consumer to choose the perfect finish for their intended application and customize their washroom!
Lastly, the Premier also comes with a deckplate (mentioned below), which is also finished in the same color as the faucet!
The Premier Sanibel features very snazzy design with a single handle which is used to vary water pressure. It also features a “waterfall” style waterway which makes the passage of water transparent, predictable and prevents splashback, all while looking very classy. It also features a brass pop-up on the back.
The Premier Sanibel, like most top-shelf stuff from faucet manufacturers, features brass construction which is durable, not prone to rust and non-toxic.
To ensure that the materials used for making the Sanibel do not harm anyone, the construction process and the faucet itself are devoid of lead. This is important because the lead can start to mix with the water passing through the faucet over time, causing damage to the skin and internal organs.
While some are put off by anything which has a “made in China” label, we put our prejudice aside and are glad to report that the Sanibel is nothing like the Chinese products of old!
Operation of the Sanibel is carried out by a single lever, which sets in motion a WaterSense-rated cartridge and provides water at the rate of 1.5 GPM. The cartridge is ceramic, which means it will last quite long before clogging or leaking and will maintain a watertight seal.
The U.S. government, specifically the E.P.A. claims that the average household could save up to 700 gallons a year by using WaterSense faucets. Talk about a win-win!
Installation of the Premier Sanibel is pretty simple. It installs over one or three-hole sinks via the faucet-colored deckplate and you will have to drill holes to run the hoses through.
While using a drill is not as difficult as it seems, if you’re not mechanically inclined, it’s best to leave the job to a professional as you might end up hurting yourself very seriously.
What could have been better?
While we found no faults with the manufacturing, fit, finish and construction of the Sanibel, we have to admit the fact that the Sanibel is made in China might put some potential buyers off.
It’s more to do with how Chinese products are perceived rather than the actual quality of construction, but unfortunately, even though the prejudice is irrational, it exists and might hurt Premier’s sales of the Sanibel.
We love the design of the Sanibel, but it might get a little traditional for some, and in today’s times, people tend to prefer modern designs over classical ones. That’s NOT a fact though.
- Three beautiful high-quality finishes
- Brass construction is free of lead for safety and durability
- WaterSense technology saves water without compromising on the flow rate
- Chinese construction might put some off
- The conventional design might not be everyone’s cup of tea
The Premier Sanibel is a brilliant faucet and is incredibly value-for-money. It has a beautiful design with three high-quality finishes, a host of eco-friendly features and solid construction. We recommend buying this faucet.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Dyconn Archipelago Modern Single Handle Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet