The beauty of a well-designed kitchen is the result of modern home structures that turns the cooking area into the central hub of your home.
Perhaps it’s one of the essential places in the house with high-traffic. The kitchen looks best when it’s given a warm and welcoming feel.
Many of us enjoy designing our homes with some perfectly curated products that reflect the character and personality of the homeowners. And one such statement piece is the Dyconn Archipelago Pull Out Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet, which you should definitely consider!
This kitchen fixture creates a strong design element with its brilliant construction and elegant look that effortlessly complements all thematic styles, be it conventional or modern.
So, without further ado, let’s take a closer look at this product!
Dyconn Faucet Reviews 2020: Why buy this pull out dual kitchen faucet?
Made of quality materials
Unlike aluminum and plated steel fixtures, you don’t need to replace this solid brass unit because of corrosion or rust. It might cost you more for the initial investment, but you can reap the benefits in the long run without having to spend more dollars on a replacement.
The five-year manufacturer’s warranty is another essential feature. You don’t have to worry about any repairs if you handle the faucet correctly because the company has got you covered.
Solid brass fixtures are mostly sought out for their durability, but you can’t beat the decorative aspect when you look at this piece. It comes with an oil-rubbed bronze finish that gives the black exteriors a bright outlook.
Moreover, it has a vintage feel to it and the matching soap dispenser is conveniently placed to ensure that it delivers you a complete package. This classy black faucet emulates not only a luxurious taste but also enhances the decor of the kitchen.
Ease of use
It has a pull out dual spray control along with a high arc swivel spout, which makes it relatively more manageable for you to wash your utensils and other fresh produce.
The installation process is straightforward if the instruction manual is followed correctly, and it also comes with the mounting hardware. Nonetheless, it has hassle-free maintenance, and the material is quite user-friendly which helps to prevent damage.
Plus, it features hoses that offer you both hot and cold water. So, it’s a relief that during the freezing winter days, you don’t have to worry about using cold water for washing.
Adds value to your home
There is a great demand for brass fixtures over the inexpensive plastic, zinc, and steel versions, mainly for its durability and versatility. The quality and aesthetics of this material are such that it can easily add to the overall interior design, charm, and value of the house by giving it a luxurious feel.
And it’s a no-brainer to maintain this faucet to ensure that it retains the exterior luster by keeping it away from abrasive cleaners. To sum it up, this brass faucet by Dyconn Archipelago has a unique character that complements the classic, rustic, and elegant look of your kitchen.
What could’ve been better?
After checking out a lot of products online, we opted for this faucet because of all the positive reviews. We have been using this brass faucet for about four months now with a reasonably good experience.
But we did notice a minimal drawback, which is not a deal-breaker because it’s related to the soap dispenser that comes with this unit. For instance, we need to unscrew the soap dispenser from the holding unit each time it calls for a refill. This can be a challenge, especially if we are in a hurry, and we need to organize things quickly.
- Reliable and durable brass construction
- Includes a soap dispenser
- 360-degree swivel spout
- Extendable head and dual spray control
- Easy to install
- Features a ceramic disc cartridge that ensures smooth and lost lasting operation
- You need to unscrew the soap dispenser to refill the unit
For a kitchen to function well, we largely depend on an efficient faucet for water supply. And what makes it even better is a vintage-looking kitchen faucet that is hailed for its quality.
We recommend the Dyconn Archipelago TB001-A17ORB Pull Out Dual Kitchen Faucet for its sleek design that can effortlessly complement all types of home decor. So, why not invest in a kitchen essential that comes with high durability and looks pretty classy at the same time?
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for kitchen faucets as well as reviews of various types of faucets before you proceed with your purchase:
- Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets 2020
- Best Single Lever Kitchen Faucet 2020
- Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touch Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020
You should also check out our individual reviews of kitchen faucets:
- American Standard Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – A Thoroughbred American Company
- AquaSource Chrome 2-Handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Best Delta Kitchen Faucet 2020 – Intelligent and Innovative Designs
- Best Kohler Kitchen Faucet 2020 – The Company With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best Moen Kitchen Faucet 2020 – A Key Player In The Faucets Industry
- Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Brizo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Innovation for the Masses
- California Widespread Faucet with Cross Handles Review
- Comllen High Arch Brushed Nickel Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Review
- Danze Faucet Reviews 2020 – When Beautiful Design Meets Functionality
- Derengge Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elements of Design Magellan EB758SP High Arch Kitchen Faucet Review
- Elkay Explore Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Franke Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ensuring Total Cleanliness and Absolute Satisfaction
- FREUER Drammatico Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
- Friho Lead-Free High Arch Single Handle Two Spouts Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Giagni Pompa Stainless Steel 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – Backed By The World’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
- Graff Sento Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Review
- Grohe Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020 – The German Industry Leader
- Hansgrohe Faucet Reviews 2020 – Ceaseless Innovation and Improvement
- Hotis High Arch Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Huntington Brass 2-Handle Deck-Mount Roman Tub Faucet Review
- IKEA LUNDSKAR Wash-basin Mixer Tap Review
- Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – The Master of Brass
- Kraus Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Excellent Blend of Minimalist and Modern Elements
- KWC Faucets SIN Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Mirabelle Provincetown Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Miseno MNO641BN Elysa-V Widespread Bathroom Faucet Review
- Newport Brass Jacobean Kitchen Faucet Review
- Peerless Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Simple, Durable and Aesthetic
- Pfister Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Technological Leader of Faucets
- Premier Faucet Sanibel Lead Free Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Project Source Chrome 2-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet Review
- Riobel CY101C Cayo Kitchen Faucet Review
- Rohl Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Designs with Impeccable Straight Lines and Gentle Curves
- Rozin Antique Brass Dragon Style Bathroom Sink Faucet Review
- Symmons Duro Two-Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Review
- VCCUCINE Solid Brass Single Lever High Arch 2 Spouts Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vigo Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2020 – Cutting Edge Design With Workmanlike Aesthetic
- Waterstone 5500-CH Annapolis Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Review
- Whitehaus Forever Hot One Handle Single Hole Hot Water Dispenser Kitchen Faucet