Shower doors are a unique accessory that has only recently gained popularity among homeowners recently.
They go perfectly with both modern and traditional restroom spaces, and bring with it an extra element of sophistication to add to your showering area.
But there are a lot of shower door models in the market, and picking the one that will go with your bathroom can be hard.
This is why I just love shower doors that have a versatile and minimalist design.
The Ove Decors Breeze 31 is one of the most versatile models that I have come across in recent times.
Its simple design is capable of fitting any bathroom layout, so I am pretty sure that it can be the perfect solution to your showering area as well.
Ove Shower Doors Reviews 2020: What makes it so amazing?
Balances utility and design
It will hardly take up much space post-installation and not make your bathroom feel claustrophobic like most hinged door models.
The door is essentially a 3-piece kit that includes an acrylic base along with acrylic walls. The intimate sliding door is made easy to install and allows convenient access to the shower area.
The 6 mm frosted tempered glass provides a luxurious touch and gives the user some much-needed sense of privacy.
Versatile installation options and easy to use
Most sliding shower door models will offer a single door opening option, but Ove Decors keeps the installation of their model versatile by allowing you to set it up to open from either side.
It’s reversible for a right or left opening setup, which I found to be rather convenient.
Depending on how your bathroom is structured, the opening direction of the door will vary accordingly.
And this is precisely why the Breeze 31 is capable of fitting any form of bathroom structure and design.
The clear tempered glass is made thick so that it’s heavier and slides easily on the rolling mechanism. The tracks are also designed in such a way that the closing and opening of the doors are made as smooth as possible.
Easy to maintain
The framed glass panel of the Breeze 31 comes with an anti-splash threshold, which significantly minimizes the risk of water spills.
It makes sure that the water doesn’t travel outside the showering area, nor does it leave ugly stains on the glass wall.
With my previous shower door, I had to frequently have a go at the walls with a dry cloth. Cleaning the stains and marks felt like a chore, which I did not feel like doing every alternate day of the week.
The Breeze 31 keeps things easy and convenient.
But I still have to clean the door at times, and doing that is relatively easy as well. The seals on the walls are easy to remove, and I can very conveniently get in between the glass.
This is not something that many shower door models allow, and it’s one feature that I absolutely love.
What Could Have Been Better?
What disappointed me about the Ove Decors Breeze 31 was the quality of the screws that came with the pack.
Sure, the entire door structure is very easy to install, and anyone can do it without much help, but the screws made it unnecessarily hard.
When placing them in, most of them stripped and eventually broke, and I had to get new and proper ones from the hardware store.
The experience was rather frustrating, and I almost ended up returning the whole thing. But I am glad I didn’t, because with the benefits it provides, the cons are in no way a deal-breaker.
- A shower door 3-piece kit that is very easy to install
- Frosted tempered glass gives the user a sense of privacy
- Sophisticated and minimalist design; fits any bathroom space
- Easy to maintain and use
- The screws that come with the pack break easily and are flimsy by design
If you’re looking for a shower door kit for your bathroom renovation, then the Ove Decors Breeze 31 might be a perfect choice.
This easy-to-install door is quite sophisticated and comes with some of the best shower door features a homeowner can ask for.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for shower kits before you proceed with your purchase.
You should also check out our reviews of other models:
- American Bath Factory Shower Kit Reviews 2020
- Americh S4236DT-WH Shower Base with Square Drain Review
- Aston Langham Completely Frameless Sliding Shower Door
- Basco Classic Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Door Review
- Delta Shower Door & Base Reviews 2020
- Dreamline Shower Reviews 2020
- Fleurco Gemini Bypass Plus 60 In-Line Frameless Sliding Shower Door Review
- Jetcoat Shower Wall System Reviews 2020
- KBRS Shower Base Reviews 2020
- Kohler Choreograph Reviews 2020 – Dance Elegantly In A Shower
- Kohler Shower Door & Base Reviews
- Maax Shower Reviews 2020
- Mustee 3232M Durabase Fiberglass Shower Base Review
- Schluter Systems Reviews 2020
- Sterling Shower Reviews 2020
- Swanstone Shower Reviews 2020
- Transolid RBE6026-91 Solid Surface Tub/Shower Wall Kit Review
- USG Durock Center Drain Shower Kit Review
- VIGO Elan Sliding Frameless Shower Door Review
- Wedi Riolito Neo Modular Shower System Review 2020