More than being a necessary and functional object in your bathroom space, a shower door can drastically change its sheer appeal.
What was once considered a vital arrangement to safeguard one’s privacy and modesty in the shower, is now taken to be one of the most beautiful elements which could amp up the sensuality of the place.
Also, the traditional shower-curtain has been duly replaced by some of the most magnificent designs and charming layouts for the purpose. And we can’t wait to scream “GOOD RIDDANCE!” to those filthy curtains for that matter!
One such beautiful range of stunning shower doors is that which is brought to us by the Dreamline Shower.
The brand has continuously striven to develop in the existing designs of shower doors to create brilliant ultra modern designs for their collection, thus absolutely redefining your bath experience and taking the style quotient of your bathroom to a new high!
And right now, what we have is an honest tried and tested review of a couple of their best shower door models.
About Dreamline Shower
Dreamline is recognized as one of the spearheading manufacturers of shower doors in the United States that has consistently produced some of the most exceptional designs.
The brand has also gone on to acquire a global repute owing to the export of its products to different countries and boasts of a loyal fanbase consisted of esteemed engineers, interior designers, and architects.
The shower doors from the brand are known for their superior quality, immense durability, and incredibly versatile form and design. These are meant to be significantly long-lasting and stands to be a sheer work of art in every way owing to the marvelous cohesion of structural elements.
The state of the art designs and properties yield equally magnificent results and benefits. The Dreamline shower doors engage the latest technology in anti-scale to ensure complete strength in the creation of its uncomplicated yet witty designs.
Dreamline Shower Doors Reviews 2020: Aqua Ultra
The Aqua Ultra is a brilliant frameless shower screen that blends a very European appeal with a modern architectural element. The captivating curved design of the silhouette whisks up a glamorously sensual appeal with a minimalist approach.
The functionality of the design is meant to outwit just the common perception of what a shower door should be by making a shockingly bold statement in your bath space.
This frameless hinged shower door measures 45 inches in width, possessing a 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick certified tempered clear glass surface with a brushed nickel hardware finish. It consists of an anodized aluminum U-channel that allows up to ¼ inches for out-of-plumb vertical adjustments along with a stationary panel that requires a support arm for greater stability.
The versatile design goes beautifully with any sort of shower-base even if you don’t go with one of the brands itself.
The door comes with a convenient towel bar that can be used to install the door to the right or left wall design depending on the layout of your space. This makes it an entirely reversible installation with no harm done to the bathroom structure for that matter.
However, the only issue we noticed with the door is that the hinges can be a tad bit tricky to fit into place and tighten. This poses the chances of them coming undone after a point of time.
- Spectacular overall design
- Versatile approach and setup
- Made using premium-grade materials for long-lasting finish and security
- Comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Tightening and adjusting the hinges on the door could be tricky; professional installation is recommended
Dreamline Shower Base Reviews 2020: Slimline
The Slimline range of shower bases from the brand is some of the most beautifully designed drain thresholds you can ever get. The center drain single threshold shower base from the brand is a superior high-gloss acrylic structure that has been reinforced with fiberglass for maximum durability.
The edgy, low-profile design of the structure beautifully compliments any type of shower space and bathroom decor. But most importantly, it stands to be a perfect match and fit for the equally stunning shower doors from the brand itself. However, this doesn’t mean it doesn’t fit the requirements for shower doors from other brands.
The textured floors of the structure feature the brand’s patented SlipGrip design that prevents any sort of slippage and accidents, ensuring absolute safety for the user.
The high-gloss acrylic finish of the threshold prevents staining and lets you easily clean its surface without any hassle and exhaustive procedures.
The durability of the construction and the overall layout of the design eliminates any risk of flexing that the base might sustain and facilitates quick and easy installation of the entire thing.
The drain-opening fits up to 2 inches compression fitted drains.
This is a cUPC certified item and comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
However, setting the base onto your bathroom floor will require professional help for aligning both surfaces correctly; otherwise, it wouldn’t set correctly.
- Highly attractive design
- The brand’s patented SlipGrip design ensures complete safety
- Very easy to clean
- Not easy to install
Dreamline Shower Kits Reviews 2020: Duet
The Dreamline Duet is a stunning bypass shower door that looks immensely gorgeous in any sort of bathroom decor, whether it’s traditional or contemporary. It is a semi-frameless double glass door frame that possesses smoothly gliding rollers for a clean, unrestricted movement and a streamlined look.
The ANSI certified clear tempered glass measures 8 mm in thickness and comes with the brand’s signature ClearMax protective glass coating. This coating is water repellent and resistant to stains, helping you to easily clean the surface and extends the shelf-life of the item by adding a superior protective layering to it.
One of the best things about it is that the bypass configuration of the door lets you install it from either side. Install the Q-WALL Tub Backwalls against a solid surface such as a greenboard or a wonderboard. The Backwalls has a beautiful tile pattern that adds a modern look. Also, it comes with “trim-to-size” sidewall panels and 2 ergonomic glass shelves.
- Brilliant panel designs
- Could be trimmed up to 4 inches for width adjustment
- Could be adjusted up to ½ inches for uneven walls or out-of-plumb on each side
- The door comes with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer and limited 1-year warranty for the Q-WALL Backwalls
- The gliders could get a bit squeaky after a point of time
So that was about some of the highly-rated doors and bases from Dreamline Showers. We hope you liked what you read and now have a better idea about the brand.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for shower kits before you proceed with your purchase.
You should also check out our reviews of other models:
- American Bath Factory Shower Kit Reviews 2020
- Americh S4236DT-WH Shower Base with Square Drain Review
- Aston Langham Completely Frameless Sliding Shower Door
- Basco Classic Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Door Review
- Delta Shower Door & Base Reviews 2020
- Fleurco Gemini Bypass Plus 60 In-Line Frameless Sliding Shower Door Review
- Jetcoat Shower Wall System Reviews 2020
- KBRS Shower Base Reviews 2020
- Kohler Choreograph Reviews 2020 – Dance Elegantly In A Shower
- Kohler Shower Door & Base Reviews
- Maax Shower Reviews 2020
- Mustee 3232M Durabase Fiberglass Shower Base Review
- Ove Decors Breeze 31 Shower Kit Paris Glass with Walls and Base Review
- Schluter Systems Reviews 2020
- Sterling Shower Reviews 2020
- Swanstone Shower Reviews 2020
- Transolid RBE6026-91 Solid Surface Tub/Shower Wall Kit Review
- USG Durock Center Drain Shower Kit Review
- VIGO Elan Sliding Frameless Shower Door Review
- Wedi Riolito Neo Modular Shower System Review 2020