The kitchen sink is the center of attention in your kitchen. Poorly designed or thought-out sinks not only look bad in general but they also make the appearance of the entire kitchen bad. Moreover, sinks of low quality mean that you will be faced with clogged drains and other issues on regular basis.
Therefore, choosing a sink wisely is critical to ensure that your needs for use as well as aesthetics are met. You would want a sink which can withstand rough use for a long time while simultaneously looking as if it belongs to your stylish kitchen. After all, it is important to give your kitchen its own stylish look. Houzer PCS-2500 helps in satisfying all these needs.
It is a single bowl sink
Firstly, it conserves space. Gone are the times when people wished for extravagantly big kitchens and appliances. Now, most consumers focus on saving space. This sink helps you do so. It ensures that you have enough space to work in.
Secondly, since this product is significantly bigger than the two sinks of a double bowl, you can efficiently use this sink to wash large items.
Therefore, this feature is the biggest selling point of this product.
It features a non-porous surface and steel core
The manufacturers of this product have developed it keeping in mind the various needs of its customers.
An example of such attention is visible on the non-porous surface and the inclusion of steel core in the product. Such value-added feature has made this sink favorite amongst customers.
Addition of a steel core has made installation and maintenance of the sink convenient. Moreover, the non-porous surface helps this product in being hygienic.
- The dimension of this product’s exterior is 17.4 x 22.76 inches
- The single bowl has a depth of 20.31 x 15.06 x 9 inches
- It has a glossy surface which gives it a royal look
Customers’ Reviews and Conclusion
Customers have widely appreciated this product for its various features. The dimension and depth of the single bowl sink have made it to be extremely convenient to use. The single bowl feature has been appreciated for being cheaper to install. Customers also believe that it is the perfect size for both kitchen and laundry room.
Users also feel that the porcelain sink is less durable than stainless steel sinks. Nonetheless, since this sink is not completely made out of porcelain, but is merely a stainless steel coated with porcelain, this product enjoys the benefits of both types of sinks. And while it can get comparatively easily stained, the affordable price and cheap installation cost make up for this drawback.
All in all, if you are looking for a sink which will bring your kitchen to life, while simultaneously performing the functions of a sink, you may give Houzer PCS-2500 a try.
You should also check out our reviews of other Houzer sinks:
- Houzer 3322 Glowtone Double Bowl Drop-In Stainless Steel Sink Review
- Houzer CTB-3285 Contempo Trough Series Undermount Bar/Prep Sink Review
- Houzer CTR-1700 Contempo Series Undermount Bar/Prep Sink Review
- Houzer ISL-3322BS1-1 Glowtone Series Topmount 60/40 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Houzer LCR-3221-1 Legend Series Topmount Corner Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Houzer PCG-3600 Porcela Series Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
- Houzer Premier Gourmet Series Topmount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review